Anbody Still Play This?

Handz19

• 4 weeks later...

I play all the time, but there is only about 2 hours during the day you will get a game of extermination. usually its about 11am - 1pm here in australia, dunno what that is anywhere else. There is about maybe 20 of us that play lol I have yet to get a game of creatures vs soldiers though, which is a pain cause I really want that trophy!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it really possible that only 20 people play this world-wide? There must be more...Maybe we are only being put in matches in our own regions or something. I will be lucky to find 1 match a day and even then the connection cuts out 50 times and I find myself switching teams because of it. Every time I go back to quick match it puts me on the opposite team i was just on 30 seconds ago. Weird servers.

Also, speaking of weird servers, why is it that all the high ranking players get put on the same team. At first I thought it was bad luck, but after the 20th time I saw a pattern. It seems the higher ranking players are all grouped together. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
another reason why games shouldnt have online trophies :(. i loved the SP player, wish they would have used the effort they put into the multiplayer to add to the SP game...

Exactly. I hate online mutliplayer in general. It isn't addicting to me and I find no interest in it, no matter the game. It pisses me off when you are required to actually get multiplayer trophies to get a platinum. This is why I try to stick with single-player games. However, they seem to be increasingly few and far between this generation. Everything seems to have to have multiplayer these days, including franchises that used to be single player only.

Exactly. I hate online mutliplayer in general. It isn't addicting to me and I find no interest in it, no matter the game. It pisses me off when you are required to actually get multiplayer trophies to get a platinum. This is why I try to stick with single-player games. However, they seem to be increasingly few and far between this generation. Everything seems to have to have multiplayer these days, including franchises that used to be single player only.

i would normally agree but i have to say i have played this game on line twice and have really enjoyed it so far and the tophies are pretty quick and easy

with the exception of play 100 public matches

yes there arent many people on it but i played for a couple of hours tonight no probs

keep playing peeps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Damn i want this game but don't want to be left with an unobtainable plat.

Are all online trophies till obtainable and are many people still playing this online?

At the moment (after PSN outage) there have been players all evenings enough to have both CvS and Extermination matches ongoing, even more so on last night (weekends). However, the matchmaking in online is rather crappy. Last night, I was disconnected, and it was not possible to join to any matches that my friends were playing. If you concentrate to online from the beginning, I think it is still possible to obtain all the online trophies. I'm about half way through now.

PS. You need a bit of luck on the CvS matches as for some reason matches are really unbalanced. Typically one side owns other one, like 90 kills to 30.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been playing singularity since xmas day, you see the same people on all the time and many new people have joined since they got it for xmas, usually no problem getting into an extermination match, and sometimes i'v used my mic to pursuade people from extermination to join CvS games... but CvS is definitely empty most the time.

at the moment its not hard to get games going so if ur looking to get singularity or finish ur trophies now is the time, as said i started xmas day and now only have CvS trophy left... 5/25 wins... yay :p

• 5 months later...
I bought the game a couple days ago and I had no trouble finding a MP match yesterday

Still playing but almost impossible to find matches these days...6 months sure does change things. Regret not playing this earlier...stupid online trophies:mad: Sure is a blast when there are people playing though...having more fun than I thought I would.