Im stuck.

XN1ghtStar

Ok , so im at the part where you save Dr. Barisov. When i walk up the stairs and kill the first enemy, how do i kill the others? All i have is the pistol with only 16 rounds and i barely have any health.

Also, isnt there a custom weapon loadout or something? Because Ive gone through this whole level with pretty much no ammo.

I need guns..

When you save Dr. Barisov by shooting that guy and falls through the window, you should already have gotten the AR9 Valkyrie gun and the TMD. You get the AR9 right after you pass the library and kill like 3-4 monsters in there which is not to far after you get the Centurion.

Edited by M1dn1ght_r41d3r

• 9 months later...
Stuck on the section where you open the door and the hand comes out and grabs you. The four guys after me throw gas barrels and I am not having success killing them. Any help? You are supposed to find and alternate way in besides the front door. Where is the entrance?

I don't even remember a hand grabbing me. :confused: Can you explain a little more then maybe I can help.

• 3 months later...
Stuck on the section where you open the door and the hand comes out and grabs you. The four guys after me throw gas barrels and I am not having success killing them. Any help? You are supposed to find and alternate way in besides the front door. Where is the entrance?

If you have the Volk S4 shotgun, use it! Even though accuracy is a little off, it does lots more damage than the Valkyrie or the Centurion. Sprint out of the way of the exploding barrels as best you can. There should be 1 health pack and a stim pack (little health) inside a dumpster on the side. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

The entrance only appears after you've defeated them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just run to the side, flank them and give em a face full of lead :)