This Game Is Amazing!

El Borak 77

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Because it was like a 0 out of 10 when it comes to an Ad Campaign. Nobody ever really heard of it, but you are correct. It's a great game and a very under-rated game too.

Absolutely one of the most underrated games. It's sad really. Games like this should really have better PR. Wish I was on the team for this one. It would've gotten the attention it deserved.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with above. My nephew gave this to me and I thought he was giving me a crappy game I never heard of. Pretty good story and long levels with pretty good content = pretty good game. I think that if it's not COD or that year's big game (ie Skyrim), nothing really sells in large quantities.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

As others have said this game didn't get enough advertising & so never got the attention it should have, the singleplayer is good quality with well constructed environments & atmosphere, a similar feel to Bioshock at points but not quite as good imo. The multiplayer is one of the most fun i've ever played though, when i could connect to a game that is.

Playing as the various creatures & learning to take advantage of their special abilities was a blast...not many games out there you can kill an enemy by being sick on them! lol :D

• 1 year later...