singularity servers closed?

pskid247

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Isn't this game Heavily co-op and some MP factors?

The campaign you play on your own and the MP has two modes: Extermination and Creatures vs Soldiers which are both sort of team deathmatch modes. There are some trophies to those modes basically consisting of playing 100 extermination matches, winning 25 of each mode and kill/skill-related ones.

So, all the co-op you would get from this game is by helping out your team winning and your team mates by achieving their trophy goals.

If you're interested, I'm trying to form a boosting party (minimum of 6 to get a match started) since you don't get many people playing that game anymore. Just check out my post on the boosting thread.

• 1 month later...
Is it possible to find players in this game?

Find players to boost, you mean?

If that's so, take a look at the boosting thread. I held boosting sessions for the hole of last week and will hold for the week to come. Feel free to add me and join us! Tonight there will be some guys playing too but I can't make it.

Find players to boost, you mean?

If that's so, take a look at the boosting thread. I held boosting sessions for the hole of last week and will hold for the week to come. Feel free to add me and join us! Tonight there will be some guys playing too but I can't make it.

Nope, I mean using quick match.

Edited by DanteMS

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...