Is this impossible to plat due to online trophies?

WarWarWar23

• 2 months later...
I'll look up in the trophy boosting thread if there is anyone willing to boost. Too bad the online is dead...

I started playing this last night and was expecting completely dead servers but was glad to find that they werent. Extermination seemed quite active.. I think the time would have been from about 5pm GMT +0... so if you want to try about then you might have some success.

Creatures VS though might give you more trouble finding games but it's only 20 of them its not as bad as the other.

But yea, the good news is that boosting isn't essential as of yet :D I'm probably going to smash them out ASAP so hopefully there will be more nights like that one!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Frankly i'd rather just boost with friends than have to play matches with the public

unless u have 12 people, u won't be able to get a solid boost in.

In all likelihood, I'll get 25 wins with randoms while going for 100 games online.

Creatures vs soldiers is the same, but if u can get enough to start a lobby, randoms will keep joining do u'll be able to keep playing. But yes, boosting this game would be very tough unless u have a lot of committed people. It's a pretty fun game though once u get a lot of people playing.

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished up the MP myself, no boosting needed.

If you're having trouble finding people, try playing on the weekends. Severs seem to be much more active on Saturday/Sunday.

Like kraven_15 said, unless you have 12 people ready to boost, your're going to be constantly dealing with randoms, anyway.

There are a few dedicated players who are on most of the time, for me GMT 12 + there seems to be a lot of players on from around 9 am to about 1 pm. People migrate from C vS and extermination, but most of the time it is an extermination map.

Its very hard to boost in this game, there has only ever been 1 match i join where people were boosting, That fell apart quick as randoms will join.

I suggest just playing multiplayer normally you will get destroyed but every round counts in extermination. So just try and learn the mechanics and work towards specific kills you need.

After a while you will soon rake in some good kills and start to know the maps better and how to act when encountering certain groups of enemies. After a while trophies like the VP treat mean and getting top kills in a match will come naturally.

Edited by VaNiDgE

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't want to mention a competing site (don't know if that's against rules), but there is one that is real good on the "gaming sessions". (should be able to find it or PM me here or on PSN). I've been able to find alot of guys boosting and playing the last two weeks.