New (Nov 2010) "They Really Love Me" Boosting

Sammy_Simmons

Okay, so even though the "appropriate" boosting thread has 470-something posts on it; it has proven mostly irrelevant, especially in the first half of the replies, so, I'm hoping to re-ignite the boosting but with a few rules,

1. Only post if you need 500-plus ratings for "They Really Love Me"

2. DO NOT post for any other trophies, asinine questions about the game, really, ANY questions at all are asinine on this thread.

3. DO NOT add your name to this list unless you have multiple accounts, with a minimum of 5 accts. However 20 or more is ideal.

This is how it will work: You will post your PSN ID (main acct) and beside it the number of accounts you have and can use to view/rate. And finally, the ONE (1) piece of media you are shooting for to get 1000 views.

Example:

Sam_Simmons 6 Video: "Because of You"

Ensure you copy and paste all the names before you.

To keep ppl from getting their ratings and then never returning the favor, I will keep a few blank posts that will be the "master" listing of names once they have been verified as returning the favor. Also, I will monitor and delete the names as they get their 1000 ratings. (I have less than 100 right now so I will be here for A LONG WHILE.

It should go without saying, however, I have to say it: Rate the media with 5 stars!!!!

Please don't post if you have less than 5 accts to boost with, I will delete you and that's really not the point. The point is this:

If we have one piece of media rated by 200 users with 5 accts, we can all make this take months, (weeks, once we get enough names), as opposed to years. Take this into consideration: If every name on here has 10 accounts all we need are 100 names, 20 accounts = 50 names.

Again, read rules 1-3 and follow them before you post.

If you need help on exactly how to create more accts on your PS3, please google it or use your ps3 system to do so, this thread is not for that. So enough said and let's knock this trophy out.

Edited by Sammy_Simmons

Hi, i would like to join the list.

PSN : Ruellee

I can rate with 7 accunts, but can create others.

I've got a photo rated 39 times for the moment with 4 stars ...

Ruellee (7) Photo : the first one (Aug 2010).

Edited by Ruellee

Hi, i would like to join the list.

PSN : Ruellee

I can rate with 7 accunts, but can create others.

I've got a photo rated 39 times for the moment with 4 stars ...

Ruellee (7) Photo : the first one (Aug 2010).

Added. I will rate yours today, and leave a comment from my main account and send PSN messages from sub-accounts, do the same for me and we'll have 13 ratings with 2 people. Come on people, see the potential to FINALLY get this thing knocked out quickly???

Just have two accounts but can create some more

:confused:Please have at least 5. Again, 20 is ideal, however, I haven't gotten around to 20 yet so I'll just hold you to 5.

I'll add you as soon as you have 5 M8. You're already on my PSN friends list....just message me when you have 5 and we'll be up to 18 with 3 ppl.

Oh yeah, what's the title of your audio you want to have rated? I forgot when I rated you today.

:confused:Please have at least 5. Again, 20 is ideal, however, I haven't gotten around to 20 yet so I'll just hold you to 5.

I'll add you as soon as you have 5 M8. You're already on my PSN friends list....just message me when you have 5 and we'll be up to 18 with 3 ppl.

Oh yeah, what's the title of your audio you want to have rated? I forgot when I rated you today.

I have just one media, no photos, no videos, just one audio :) Radiohead - Creep ...

Getting some more accounts and I let you know...

Edited by Tassadarfb

i want to join. my ID is Anton_Timo and i only have 1 video and 1 image but please 5 star the image because it loads faster than videos so it would be quicker. i have 100 accounts i can rate everyone else with. i need 1000 ratings still :( so any help and as many ratings you can do would be very greatful. ill be using all my 100 accounts plus making more. by the way this probably a silly question but for the 200 profile views is that the one on singstar.com or when your in singstar on ps3 and go online then my singstar online the search for someone's profile and you go on their profile does that count as a view or either way? and does that count the same for ratings because rating and viewing via computer on singstar.com would be so much faster than on the ps3

Hi, I'm aiming for the trophy with a video of my friends dancing on "Push it" by Salt'N'Pepa. :-D

My PSNid is Kiki2312

and I have 5 accounts from which I can rate you back. Here's the link to the vid just to be sure you find the right one on PS3s.

SingStar - My SingStar

Thank you! ;-)

I'll rate you with all my 8 accunts (creating some more)

Please rate my medias with yours :dance:

will any of you's be making accounts all the time or just once? i have 100 accounts to view and rate myself and anyone else that will view my profile and rate my image 5 star since images load faster, just rate the image not video please

It depend on how rating advance...

I'll check your profile and give you five stars.

Please do the same :applause:

@ mimicrob

I shouldn't even be replying...

You're over the top defensive-ness (pretty offensive too) is even more proof to me.

:applause:

Not that I needed any more proof.

TIP- If you're going to say that you posted X4, you should look and see if the user you're rating states on his headline how many he has left. Sound familiar? (Me, if your IQ isn't up to par with the rest of the world)

Fact is, I had 936 comments to go. After you're message, I had 935. 2 hours later, (and another rating) I had 934, so it is not because of singstar servers, lag, etc.:think:

By the way, why all the emotion and cusswords? Perhaps now is the time to have your Mommy renew your xanax prescription. :dance:

I hope your scam works out real well for you. Don't bother replying, for I will not. I feel that I have proven my reasons for not trusting you, and I'm pretty certain the rest of the users on this thread can vouch as they actually have returned the 1 for 1 ratings.

Thanks for playing, time to move along.

Edited by Sammy_Simmons

How many accounts??

Also, this post is a little outdated. Look for Ruelle's post. Much, Much faster/better way to boost 1000. You get 100+ a day for about an hour and a half of work. :)

Are you speaking about 1000 boost for They really love me? What is the Ruelle's post? Thanks :dance: