Microphone

ChemicalxRachel

Okay, so I have a question. What sort of microphone do you need for this game? Can you use any USB microphone, or does it have to be the singstar brand?

Because, I currently have a USB microphone thats worked for other singing games, and I popped SingStar in, and it says no mic detected. Is there some setup thing I'm missing somewhere or do I need to go get the singstar brand microphones?

Thanks!!

Okay, so I have a question. What sort of microphone do you need for this game? Can you use any USB microphone, or does it have to be the singstar brand?

Because, I currently have a USB microphone thats worked for other singing games, and I popped SingStar in, and it says no mic detected. Is there some setup thing I'm missing somewhere or do I need to go get the singstar brand microphones?

Thanks!!

I recommend SingStar official microphone.

also...

ROCK BAND microphone ..... work

Sing It microphone ..... work

USB PC mic and headset ..... not work

• 4 months later...

Thanks!!

The Singstar microphones (wired or not) are best for attaining the trophies. I would suggest getting the XMB edition of this game (I easily achieved the platinum). The online trophies on this version are almost impossible to attain these days. Oh, and another good thing is that you can use a Bluetooth, PS Eye and other USB microphones for the XMB version. The only downside is that you need to either buy songs or the disc versions (PS2 game discs and PS3 game discs both work!) for the XMB.

• 2 weeks later...