XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > SingStar

Old 04-01-2012, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Smile New club to boost for 1000 ratings

Hi all
Seems like most people have finished boosting for the most hideous singstar trophy - 1000 x 4/5 star ratings, so I'm setting up a new club for any stragglers, like me. I will invite anyone on the forums that seems interested - otherwise send me a msg or add request to my PSNID: bobthecrazydog and we can get going over the next few weeks/months. I have 10 accounts already and can create more - see the "Guaranteed 1000 ratings in 10 days (as created by Ruelle)" post to see how to do this.
Thanks!

UPDATE MAY 2012: - Thanks all for getting the first members to platinum! The club is now under the control of a new host - downallthepower - so please message him to get an invite if you want to join. A much faster method of creating accounts can be seen in dernop's thread (one of our early members) here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sin...-boosting.html

UPDATE JUNE 2012: - Congrats downallthepower on a great innings as leader. Next to take on the mantle is stork77- please message him for an invite to the everlasting club of boosting goodness!

UPDATE JUNE 2012 no.2: - Congrats stork77 on a short but impressive innings! All hail XrayCrisis!

UPDATE JULY 2012: - Another month, another leader - next to take on the reins is synxdragon.

UPDATE AUGUST 2012: - We've run out of leaders and the club has died...volunteers to start a new rolling club invited - roll up, roll up!

UPDATE NOVEMBER 2012: - Supaflan has stepped up to form a new club and keep the ball rolling. Please msg Supaflan to join and read the rules first!

UPDATE JANUARY 2013: - The club is still alive thanks to Supaflan's term as president, and now lightwings steps up to the ring - msg lightwings to join.

UPDATE JANUARY 2013 no. 2: - And now the reins pass to BlackList_Basty. Go go go!!

UPDATE 2013 to infinity and beyond: - After a few weeks offline the leaders have changed numerous times and so please just refer to the end of the thread to see who to contact about joining - good luck to all future leaders!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by bobthecrazydog; 04-14-2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: update
bobthecrazydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hi Bob,

Definitely I'm up for this. Will start creating accounts over Easter.

PSN: quantum7

Cheers
quantum7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'll help for a while. I've already done this endlessly before, but I'm willing to help do a good chunk of them.

I ignore blank friend requests, so please make sure you say why you're adding me!
Azaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

i would like to participate, too. best time for me to do most of this would also be on the (long) easter weekend. it would also help with my profile views, which i still need.
hell, i even need another singstar friend since i currently just got 4

so, count me in.
psn id: dernop

edit: if someone, like azaria, already done this several times, wouldnt this be even easier for them?! i mean, those psn accounts still work, right? thanks for helping out!

Last edited by dernop; 04-02-2012 at 08:33 PM.
dernop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks everyone so far - invites sent to azaria and quantum7 - dernop I'll send you an invite later today. Hope to be able to set up a good number over the weekend - 15 so far - and will rate you as soon as poss.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

no hurries... im gonna sleep soon anyways plus i dont know if i even have something uploaded right now.
if not im gonna upload a single picture or so in the next days.
what works better btw: just having something in your profile or better upload something to the group, so that noone else can see or down-rate it.
perhaps azaria has some good tips / experience on this?
Old 04-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dernop View Post
no hurries... im gonna sleep soon anyways plus i dont know if i even have something uploaded right now.
if not im gonna upload a single picture or so in the next days.
what works better btw: just having something in your profile or better upload something to the group, so that noone else can see or down-rate it.
perhaps azaria has some good tips / experience on this?
No probs - I would say where you put it depends how good your media is - if you think it is good quality then best to make it available for everyone to see so you can get some extra ratings (hopefully) from people outside the club - and even if you get a few bad ones you'll still have enough 4/5 star ratings from us to counteract it. On the other hand, if you are just putting up a random thing for the trophy stick to the club as you will likely get just 1* ratings from elsewhere which doesn't help.

Videos are by far the best way to get noticed - even the really bad ones usually get 20 or 30 ratings, whereas audios you will be lucky to make 10 and photos maybe 3 or 4 without boosting/rating everyone you come across.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

thank you for the clarification. i just accepted your add request, thanks too.

i think i will most likely go for the "upload random stuff just for the trophy". im not really that extroverted kind of guy, you know?
i currently just have a audio replay online with which a friend an i worked on the 8000 views... but i guess this will speed up with this boosting too.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dernop View Post
thank you for the clarification. i just accepted your add request, thanks too.

i think i will most likely go for the "upload random stuff just for the trophy". im not really that extroverted kind of guy, you know?
i currently just have a audio replay online with which a friend an i worked on the 8000 views... but i guess this will speed up with this boosting too.
Duh! Just realised that all media will have to be publicly available - if we restrict anything to the club I would have to invite all the extra accounts to join - forget what I said earlier...just upload something as good as you can get - we can delete it after reaching 1000.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

i'll join in too, even if theres less of us and it takes longer. will need to get something new uploaded but I still need most of the online trophies and it'd be nice to wrap them up. gimme a few days to get something uploaded tho