Singstar 'All Eyes On You' Boost Thread

no1kevlin

Here's how it works people. Below you'll find a list of ten PSN IDs. You just visit the profile of each of them and view their latest VIDEO and vote it 5 stars and leave a quick comment of 'PS3T' so we know no-one is cheating!

Once you've done that you make a post in the thread here with the list of ten PSN IDs but you delete the top name and put your name at the bottom of the list. By the time your name goes off the top of the list you'll have about 100 views so that should help you get the trophy easily!

Let's BOOST! :D

Vassili

hitman8062

fauxchet

Ghidora84

AkaiMahoutsukai

DJayBlackout

WarmBadger

BFD_Josh

randellaUK

no1kevlin

Edited by no1kevlin
spellung

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is definitely going into my guide, but I think it should go the same way that the Create trophy boost thread for LBP whent, as in you put the date you uploaded said media, your PSN iD, and then have the same sorta rules like you gota view there latest media rate 4 stars etc, and when there week is up just remove them and bump everyone up 1 place. Hopefully that makes sense :p

This post is definitely going into my guide, but I think it should go the same way that the Create trophy boost thread for LBP whent, as in you put the date you uploaded said media, your PSN iD, and then have the same sorta rules like you gota view there latest media rate 4 stars etc, and when there week is up just remove them and bump everyone up 1 place. Hopefully that makes sense :p

Thanks for putting the thread link into your guide.

I reckon this way will work just fine as you can get a fair few views anyway from strangers so this will get you about 100 more so people should easily get 200 in a week as long as everyone joins in.

Just had a thought has people got share accounts and other accounts on there ps3 i have 10 accounts and have been going through everybodys pics so i can count for 10 views or rates for each person who rates me if others have this we should all get the trophies much much quicker!!! :) what you guys think upfor it?

if you comment me just do for one account but let me know you have viewed and rated me on all accounts

hitman8062

fauxchet

Ghidora84

AkaiMahoutsukai

DJayBlackout

WarmBadger

BFD_Josh

randellaUK

no1kevlin

Homeslicer

hope this works- 1 guy on there has no media i forget who. rated all vids, pics and audio if u had any up.

3 guys above i hit you guys too.

just in time cause it says now i cant post till 24hours....wierd...maxed out supose

Once you've done that you make a post in the thread here with the list of ten PSN IDs but you delete the top name and put your name at the bottom of the list. By the time your name goes off the top of the list you'll have about 100 views so that should help you get the trophy easily!

hey kitty u cut me short. what up ny.

i was close to getting Center Of Attention this week. all eyes on is gunna be killer. supose i got to get the gorilla costume and dance or sumtin. my bunnys aint cuttin it lol.

Here's how it works people. Below you'll find a list of ten PSN IDs. You just visit the profile of each of them and view their latest VIDEO and vote it 5 stars and leave a quick comment of 'PS3T' so we know no-one is cheating!

Let's BOOST! :D

hitman8062

fauxchet

Ghidora84

AkaiMahoutsukai

DJayBlackout

WarmBadger

BFD_Josh

randellaUK

no1kevlin

merowing,plsssssssssss

Ghidora84