XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > SingStar

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andretm View Post
Nice guide! And thank you.

I have played more than 10 medleys now. Do they have to be different? Because my game only has 4 medleys.
Well as far as I understand from the other singstar trophies, it doesnt have to be diffrent ones, as that would mean having to buy like 3-4 different singstar games... hope that helps =]

PS3 100%:Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3, Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise.
PSN 100%: Linger In Shadows, My Aquarium, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 1: The Penal Zone
Old 05-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Andretm Send a message via MSN to Andretm

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJayBlackout View Post
Well as far as I understand from the other singstar trophies, it doesnt have to be diffrent ones, as that would mean having to buy like 3-4 different singstar games... hope that helps =]
Yeah I got it after one more medley. Thanks.

And the guide is a sticky now. Congratulations.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

The SingStar Celebrity trophy is actually worded:

"Get a grand total of 8000 views from all your media ever".

The "ever" leads me to believe it is the total number of views you have ever gotten on all your uploaded media, not just what you have uploaded currently. So, if I am interpreting this right, you could re-post media or put up new ones to keep getting more views while a running total of your views is kept. If you have put up a total of 40 videos that have gotten 200 views each, you got the trophy. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Also, the They Really Love Me trophy is confirmed to be glitched in our favor and can be easily re-created (see the appropriate thread). You might want to add this info to the guide.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher153 View Post
The SingStar Celebrity trophy is actually worded:

"Get a grand total of 8000 views from all your media ever".

The "ever" leads me to believe it is the total number of views you have ever gotten on all your uploaded media, not just what you have uploaded currently. So, if I am interpreting this right, you could re-post media or put up new ones to keep getting more views while a running total of your views is kept. If you have put up a total of 40 videos that have gotten 200 views each, you got the trophy. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Given how long it takes to get this trophy... and how the singstar mods have been cracking down on people uploading huge numbers of media at a time. I wouldn't even dare to make an attempt to confirm it.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Ubu View Post
Given how long it takes to get this trophy... and how the singstar mods have been cracking down on people uploading huge numbers of media at a time. I wouldn't even dare to make an attempt to confirm it.
"Cracking down"? What are they doing, exactly? I haven't heard. There is no limit on how many pieces of media you can upload on an account, as long as you pull your old media to make room for it, right? What is there to "crack down" on, anyway?

What I'm talking about doing is this:

1) Uploading five videos, for instance
2) Waiting for them to garner as many views as they can until they get pushed out of the Most Recent Media or Hottest Videos of the Week (or whatever it's called)
3) Pulling those videos and then repeating the whole process until I get 8000 total views

Why would the SingStar mods have any problem with that?
Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher153 View Post
"Cracking down"? What are they doing, exactly? I haven't heard. There is no limit on how many pieces of media you can upload on an account, as long as you pull your old media to make room for it, right? What is there to "crack down" on, anyway?

What I'm talking about doing is this:

1) Uploading five videos, for instance
2) Waiting for them to garner as many views as they can until they get pushed out of the Most Recent Media or Hottest Videos of the Week (or whatever it's called)
3) Pulling those videos and then repeating the whole process until I get 8000 total views

Why would the SingStar mods have any problem with that?
Lately I've noticed a lot of people uploading 10 pictures or bits of media at a time and then a few moments later they've been deleted from their profile, not gone into private view mode, deleted. I've also noticed a lot more comments from people saying that they recieved a temp ban for uploading too much stuff at once.

So you should be ok so long as you don't take the piss with the system.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #27 (permalink)

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll update the guide appropriately.

PS3 100%:Resident Evil 5, Fallout 3, Godfather 2, Burnout Paradise.
PSN 100%: Linger In Shadows, My Aquarium, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 1: The Penal Zone
Old 06-22-2009, 11:55 PM   #28 (permalink)

Is there a way to track stats in this game so I know how many songs have been done for each of the different trophies?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Is there a way to track stats in this game so I know how many songs have been done for each of the different trophies?
Nope. Sorry.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #30 (permalink)

Default ???

CAn i just watch the same vid over and over again and listen to the same audio over and over again 100 times, you know, to get the gallery gazer trophy?

PS Stormtrooper guy is class!

Last edited by singstarpro; 07-06-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Closed Thread