Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

fauxchet

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just started up singstar for the first time since the update and i have got the "singstar celebrity trophy", as i have a piece of medie viewed 14000 times. however, i also have 1100 rates with an overall 4 star rating but this did not unlcok the that trophy?! so i ask everyone here to please rate my 14000 viewed video, and later today i will return the favour. i will also be uploading a new video later for the "100 views in one week" aswell as "200" Loving these trophies! my PSN is owen29051992.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I came here because I don't think I'll get the Singstar Platinum trophy without help. I hate those trophies where you have no control in getting them yourself. :-s

So if you wanna help; my PSN account is: MeesterWesley

I ll return the favor to whoever rates my vids, photos and music. ;)

For the online trophies would it be a good idea if people add their PSN names to a list in here. We could each just use it to search for each others media and help that way.

Can a visit or rating be made more than once and it still get added to the individuals total. Does anyone know?

This tread is good.. Without a forum it's to hard to get the online trophies. You're to much depandable on others. So let's help eachother :D

Add me (that's before i'll add you :D) and let's help ou one another...

Name: Mideo

greetz Michael