PS4 version addition to trophy guide suggestions

russelguppy

As the list is identical the forum link has put it here, however the gameplay and mechanics are slightly different so put any additions, differences or general comments about the PS4/new version here. Perhaps they can then be added to the guide?

The shuffle function is found by using R2 whilst looking at your song list. Press R2 and it will take you to a random song. Do that 5 times to get the Randomizer trophy.

The score needed for the Singstar ranking is believed to be 2,800,000 or higher. Personally I have found songs that I got Singstar ranking on in the past harder to get that same ranking on, so it's possible the voice recognition and scoring is a bit harder.

Perfect Harmony. This was achieved a lot easier for me this time. Use the Pet Shop Boys song on The Ultimate Party Disc and set both parts to the male singer. I got this first time.

I have found in general the voice recognition to be worse on this version OR the scoring is more akin to the medium version of scoring from the old game. This has made the get 10 perfects in a row and perfects on every line very hard in my opinion. Songs I know I used on the old version to get these trophies just don't seem to work this time

Off for more practice for me, add anything else you can think of below

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi-quote button instead of double posting.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's harder to receive the SingStar score.

On PS3 I got the 20 songs in no time. Now I played about 50 songs en did not succeed to receive a single SingStar score.

I've tried with 4 or 5 songs and after solving the latency issue on my mics, I've achieved 2.750.000 or so, but I think, as people have been stating that u need over 2.800.000. Removing difficulty settings and LOOOOOTS of purchased songs has made caused the achievement to be more difficult to get.

The trophy involving all COOLS and PERFECT songlines has still not popped up, but the one involving just 10 PERFECT lines hasn't been so difficult.

The one new thing I appreciate about this new game is the counting of vibrato seconds after song is sung.

I miss party modalities, purchased songs, selecting lenght of the song, choosing difficulties and many more!

I hope this is useful for someone.

If someone has any suggestions or is willing to make a new roadmap about PS4 XMB Singstar, I'll be willing to lend a hand!

PS: Does someone know if any other purchased songs are going to be progressively added on the list for us to transfer to PS4?

PS: Does someone know if any other purchased songs are going to be progressively added on the list for us to transfer to PS4?

From the FAQ:

More songs may become available for transfer, so make sure you keep checking back in this area after every SingStore™ update.

SingStar Ultimate FAQ | Official PlayStation website: Help & Support

So yes, there will be more songs every few weeks. Till then I will have platinum I think.

Yup difficulty is raised up a bit. Song's which I haven;'t any troubles singstarring on PS3 are very hard to do on PS4.

I guess something is not right with latency. I can't get the proper value.

And A s it was mentioned in the first post voice recognition is not right I guess. Many times I don't have proper pitch or voice at all, when it should be ok.

10 perfects in a row is not that bad. all perfects will be a pain in the... Not all songs are available as well.

Plus is for the rap songs. I couldn't get them right at all on PS3 (2-3k per song) and now it is working a lot better. I'm not a rapper but I can see blue fills more often now :) The beat score from PS3 was totally illegible :) For me of course :)

I've got 64% of the trophies already, using the official wireless mics.

Got the Nailed It, Star Quality, Superstar Quality and Good Vibrations trophies with a top score of 2,963,959. :)

Which song did you use for this highscore? :)

Nice!

Which song did you use to grind?

My shortest song is 2:20...

Cheers!

I used The Platters' "The Great Pretender". I think it's about 2:36, but with the gaps between the tracks I was getting 20 hits every hour. Sounds like yours could be slightly quicker?

Cheers!

I used The Platters' "The Great Pretender". I think it's about 2:36, but with the gaps between the tracks I was getting 20 hits every hour. Sounds like yours could be slightly quicker?

Thanks for your response. Mine will be a little faster then.

What's the song you used called? :)

Dreaming of You from The Coral.

I've got 64% of the trophies already, using the official wireless mics.

Got the Nailed It, Star Quality, Superstar Quality and Good Vibrations trophies with a top score of 2,963,959. :)

Hi Man

congrads on this plat

can i ask you on what song you did nailed it trophy??

thats only hard one without the horse song for me

let me know thanks