Best place to do A & S rank?

FlareZero

Be aware there is a difference between 'Rank' and 'Rating'.

Rating goes from F to S++, and can be done in any mode. This is probably easier on story mode, as to get S ranks, you pretty much don't want to get hit at all or continue at all, so the easier the game mode the better. Score plays a big factor too, so try not to use you special weapon or rollback skills, as this resets your multiplier. Again, the easier the mode the easier it is to do this. There is a requirement for getting A or higher in this for every stage, and that requirement can only be done in Score Attack.

Rank goes from C to A, and can only be done in Arcade or Score Attack. This is visible during the stage in the meter up top, and increases or decreases depending on your performance. It is similar to the rating, but things like firing will increase it, whether you are hitting anything or not.

Edited by MrBeens
Ooooo-wah!

• 2 months later...
I have tried to do on story mode, but the best I have done It's grade C :facepalm:, the other mode are more doable? :confused:

I did it on the boss training. Select the "train" boss, weapon level 10 and defeat the boss without getting hit or using special weapons.

• 1 month later...