Anyone Tried it yet?

warturtle16

I am playing it on Vita. And I must say I already hate this game.

I hate it for its incredibly graphics and innovative game mechanics. I hate it because it reminds me another game I hate, Perfect Cherry Blossom, with its bullet hell pattern and almost undodgeable attacks. For its marvelous boss battles and for making me lose my head for not being able to get past the second bos even on my third try.

I hate this game for being so perfect and for making me love it to the point I can't play anything else until I get 100% of this game...

XD

It's incredibly difficult but it's not bullet hell as there are parts of the game where you can actually view the backgrounds! It's very addictive and very tough. Nigh on impossible to get past 20% trophy collection IMHO!

If this is the case, Perfect Cherry Blossom also has parts where you can see the background. And it's recognized as one of the best (and one of the most badasses) Bullet Hell games.

I got this a couple of days ago and it's a very good game for $10 but hard as hell. I don't usually play games of these type and the difficulty is very high for me. I started the story on Normal and it was going ok until level 3 where I lost all my lives and it went back to the main menu, and I wasn't sure if I had to restart from level 1 or something.... On all levels I passed I got an E grade.

Also, can't pass the first challenge at all. I mean not even close, the red bar at the bottom gets maybe a quarter of the way down (if i'm lucky) and that's about it. Haven't tried arcade or score attack yet but I heard they are harder than story...

I wouldn't recommend this for casual players

EDIT: This game came out on the xbox in March and this is how I heard about it. I was surprised it came out for the PSN and decided to try it. Since the game came out in March I expected there to be an achievement guide already but there isn't one. I'm pretty sure it's because of the difficulty

Edited by tima_13

I'm always up for a challenge, but is obtaining 100% going to be as hard as getting the 100% for say, Hard Corps Uprising or Shatter? :shock:

Bout the same if your into classic sh ooters. Also depends if your better at sidescroller or shmup. Sine Mora just longer. I have more experience in shmups so i found it slightly easier. If you need help, just ask.

Edited by VeeT1

Bout the same if your into classic sh ooters. Also depends if your better at sidescroller or shmup. Sine Mora just longer. I have more experience in shmups so i found it slightly easier. If you need help, just ask.

Thanks, VeeT1, because I need HELP!!! With practice, I'm now able to get through the first three stages on Arcade Hard without dying/continuing. After that, the game just kicks my ass and I get frustrated. Any chance that you could upload a Hard playthrough to YouTube, or know where I could find one? I want to learn...

Thanks, VeeT1, because I need HELP!!! With practice, I'm now able to get through the first three stages on Arcade Hard without dying/continuing. After that, the game just kicks my ass and I get frustrated. Any chance that you could upload a Hard playthrough to YouTube, or know where I could find one? I want to learn...

I have no PVR to record at home, I can help you with which boss parts to kill first to make things much easier. I used boss training alot & focused on the biggest threat attacks that have dangerous bullet spreads. Also, 1 secret tip with GE-22 i like to share. Primary shot power 7 (leave 3 blanks) is the strongest , Primary power 8,9,10 has slower rate of fire for bigger spread & kills boss parts alot slower. The faster you kill the more room you got to breath.

I did kinda sort notice that as I was playing...that I felt I wasn't doing real damage even at the highest level of fire. VeeT, have you played through the game with the PSN exclusive pilot from Under Defeat? If so, does she bring any kind of bonuses to the game? For example, does she have a higher rate of fire than the regular pilots?

Any help that you can give is appreciated! You're the only one I know of that has 100% on the game. I will wait for your reply in regards to boss strategies. Thanks!

Edited by xNEDDERSx