Trophy List

dividedbyn1ght

The trophies are exactly the same of the Xbox achievements, judging by their forums the game is very, very hard.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't realize this was out 6 mo ago on 360.

Looks like a pretty brutal 100%. Judging by some of the threads, not necessarily a great game either.

Think I may hold off for now.

• 1 month later...

do you have to beat the game in the hardest difficulty to 100% the game? Also, how hard are the challenges and the 'not getting damaged during the prologue' thing (and how long is the prologue)?

Edit: VeeT1, just saw your post. So is Hard/Insane two difficulties or one? I'm really just asking because I don't play many shumps and want to know if this is doable.

Edited by RxRyRz

Hi, Hard & Insane are two difficulties. The prologue without getting hit is just just a quick 30 second section, pretty easy. Arcade Hard mode will be the biggest obstacle. You dont have to beat Arcade on insane at all. I just did it for the leaderboards

I'm pretty close to beating your Siridar on Insane Score Attack High Score. Soon... Soon...

Hi, Hard & Insane are two difficulties. The prologue without getting hit is just just a quick 30 second section, pretty easy. Arcade Hard mode will be the biggest obstacle. You dont have to beat Arcade on insane at all. I just did it for the leaderboards

thanks for answering. I really want a shmup 100% on my account and if I got this game 100% that'd be an accomplishment :cool: