vita 100%

skroq

Hey there,

I noticed that VITA trophy list doesn't have the same trophies as PS3, meaning potentially hard trophy is missing on VITA:

(S) Plurima Mortis Imago

Complete every Challenge

Does this make the 100% much easier?

I read on Xbox achievements.org that it's very hard due to arcade mode. Is this the case for VITA?

Vita has a Fail the Prologue bronze trophy instead of the Complete every Challenge one. It should be certainly easier, though in this case less super hard it's probably a better definition..

It's less impossible, so Super Hard is still the definition. I'm still stuck with Sine Mora trophy (you need to get Seasoned Pilots path if you want it)...

• 8 months later...

Old thread is old, but I thought it might be worth noting that while the Vita version does lack the challenges trophy, there's also the fact that you can't use any sort of autofire controller for the Vita version. Having a PS3 controller with autofire made the PS3 versions trophies significantly easier.

Old thread is old, but I thought it might be worth noting that while the Vita version does lack the challenges trophy, there's also the fact that you can't use any sort of autofire controller for the Vita version. Having a PS3 controller with autofire made the PS3 versions trophies significantly easier.

That, plus the fact that small bullets (Libelle spread attack, Papa wave 5, pirate ship wave 5) are much much harder to dodge on vita due to the small @ss screen and the kinda imprecise controls compared to PS3...

And overall arcade primary is much harder than challenges anyways so it's not like it's missing the hardest trophy...