Celebrated five-star cook?

Gho-Zti

So one of my sims has the "celebrated five-star cook" lifetime wish. The description says you have to reach level ten in the cooking career. I did that and also received the special fridge you get for reaching it (but didn't place it yet). Still the wish persists and wasn't completed.

So my question is, are there any other requirements I have to fulfill to complete the wish or did I just stumble on another glitch/bug?

I was able to complete a lifetime wish on another sim, so I don't think it's an overall glitch. Worst case could be I can't complete ANY lifetime wishes on said sim and even that isn't such a big impact.

I agree you should be able to pick more than one lifetime wish, it would ease the grinding with the 250k points a lot!

So one of my sims has the "celebrated five-star cook" lifetime wish. The description says you have to reach level ten in the cooking career. I did that and also received the special fridge you get for reaching it (but didn't place it yet). Still the wish persists and wasn't completed.

So my question is, are there any other requirements I have to fulfill to complete the wish or did I just stumble on another glitch/bug?

Go to your Skill Journal under cooking, complete the 3 skill challenges, should do it for ya.

These challenges are also an requirement? The description of the wish doesn't state that, but I'll go check them out and see if it works. Thanks so far!

Just a suggestion, I thought I had the same problem and I'm pretty sure that's what I did to complete my Lifetime Reward. Let me know I'm wrong.

Just a suggestion, I thought I had the same problem and I'm pretty sure that's what I did to complete my Lifetime Reward. Let me know I'm wrong.

Okay, so I started completing it and the lifetime wish just randomly completed halfway through. So no real need to complete the challenges, I guess it's just glitched a bit.