Save Glitch Forced Me to Move (Don't Get Too Attached to Your House)

Lord Maim

It happened occasionally over the course of the game, but eventually it got so bad that I literally could not save my game without it freezing on me. I tried a lot of things but eventually I had to sell everything I owned and move to a different lot. This also corrected some other weirdness like bookshelves that were black holes for inventory, and a bed that one of my sims just would not get out of unless I ordered him to go someplace from the map or a different area. But after all the customization and work that the game encourages you to put into your own home, building it just the way you like, eventually it forces you to shed it and move on just to make the game playable again?

The moral of the story is, home is where the heart is. But your house is a deathtrap.

do you mean the one that happenes when saving and it keep saving to no end?

i kindda have the same issue if that so.

but do you really think its because of the home? i don't think that in my case but ...

I don't know if its because of the house specifically, but moving was the only thing that solved my problem. It might have been a bugged item or who knows what. I was about ready to give up on the game till they patched it till I tried moving as a last ditch effort and it worked.

I don't know if its because of the house specifically, but moving was the only thing that solved my problem. It might have been a bugged item or who knows what. I was about ready to give up on the game till they patched it till I tried moving as a last ditch effort and it worked.

so did it glitch after that? or lesser than usual?

gonna give it a shot as my game is typically screwed.

Edited by White-Wolf