Trophies never popped??

mands88

Ok so I've just completed 3 different trophy require,bets but none of than have popped!

I put my 3 sims in a room with no doors, filled it with £95,000 worth of stuff, used the karma fire thing which set fire to the room. One of my sims put another one of the sims of when on fire, another sim died, brought her back and got an insurance cheque for over £22,000 but none of the three trophies popped.

What's really annoying is that I have completed the challenge for bringing a sim back so I know I've done what's needed but nothing as of yet, any advice on anything I can do to trigger the trophies or do I have to start again?

So annoyed!!!! :mad::mad:

Ok, so I went back and re started it and again, I qualified for all 3 trophies, even got the challenges ticked off in game but no trophies, this can't be a glitch rather than its just not working, any help guys would be amazing! I just want to plat this glitchy bitch of a game and continue with my back log :)

RIGHT! Ok so I fixed the problem, if anyone digs this thread out in the future I hope it helps! I deleted the update/DLC save file from the XMB and luckily because I saved my game before I set off the fire storm I just re installed it (it did it automatically upon starting) and tried it a few times and got the two fire related trophies. I've also realised I can't get the never dead trophy until later on so all is good!

Thread can be closed :)

Edited by mands88

• 2 months later...