Challenge help, please?

Zombie Killerz

No matter how much I look, I can not find a guide for challenges specific to The Sims 3: Pets. If anyone can help and provide hints and tips for the following challenges, I would be forever grateful.

================================

Scandalous: Easy Money (60pts)

Scandalous: Hot in Here (65pts)

Petology: A Good Home (25pts)

Petology: Handle with Care (25pts)

LOL: Neighbourhood Watch (40pts)

Dancing Fiend: Dancing with Death (65pts)

~ I have two sims in my household. One has the evil, insane and daredevil traits, the other doesn't. I invited a friend over and killed them with the meteor strike karma. I played a game of chess for the sims life, and while the game was playing, I got Death to hang around by getting my other sim to invite him to dance or watch TV. After he stayed, no matter which sim I used or what I did, the option to "Dance with" was not available.

=================================

I do hope someone can help me, as I can NOT find any of this information ANYWHERE. Thanks for your time.

I don't know about those first 5 challenges you have there...

I have the game uninstalled now but I don't remember those challenges being part of any trophies. If you could provide detail about those challenges maybe I can give you some help.

As for the Dancing Fiend, that took me a while too but I eventually got it. Your method sounds good but its weird how it didn't appear for you.

This is what I did:

1. I used my own sim (Human) and casted a power that made all the sim's needs go to zero (Forgot what it was called...Epic Fail? Or something...)

2. I had another human sim stand by until the other sim died.

3. I made sure they were close to a stereo system.

4. When Reaper appeared I got the option to dance after clicking on him like crazy until I got the option to dance. Make sure the stereo is on too before hand. I had tried this before getting those traits (evil, insane, daredevil) and it didnt work. It worked after I got those traits.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for replying, I successfully danced with the reaper last night after using the following method:

I created a Human sim with Evil/Insane/Daredevil traits and I also made a Dog sim. I taught some tricks to my dog, and made friends with a random sim (for me, it was Marcel.) I invited him over and killed him with Meteor Strike karma power.

After he died, I played chess for his life and while we were playing, I got my dog to spam the reaper with performing tricks. After the game was done, the reaper got stuck because the dog was in the way. I clicked on the stereo and I finally had the option to dance with him so I moved the dog and got the trophy. YAY.

----------------

As for the other challenges, no they aren't part of any trophies. However, I still wanted to see if I could find anyone who has done these before who can help.

Scandalous: Easy Money (60pts) - Marry a rich elder sim with a young adult.

Scandalous: Hot in Here (65pts) - Woohoo with a firefighter.

Petology: A Good Home (25pts) - Gift a pet to a friend.

Petology: Handle with Care (25pts) - Receive a gifted pet from a friend.

LOL: Neighbourhood Watch (40pts) - Declare a burgler your nemesis.

Those are the challenges I need help with. I am more after hints and tips, easier ways to complete the challenges. I know they are all self-explanitory, just after some tips.

Thats great! Congrats!

As for the other challenges: Now that you have posted the task associated with the challenges, my memory has come back; I remember actually doing some of those.

For the 'easy money': Get the lifetime reward that allows you to know other sims traits faster. That way, you can see which elder sim is rich faster by interacting with them. I remember there was this one man who had a mustache, grey hair, and Caucasian....his last name was like "dungsworth" or something...he is a rich sim.

I have done 'hot in here' : Start a fire and try to make the firefighter stay, if you can't make him/her stay, set fence traps via edit lot menu when they try to walk out. Cast "get lucky" on yourself when you interact with them and you'll make them like you faster to the point where you can invite them over and woohoo with them.

"A good home" AND "handle with care" cannot be achieved anymore I dont think because online servers are shutdown for sims 3 pets

For that "LOL" challenge: I am certain there is no way to exploit the game to make the chance of a burglar come more often. But what I have noticed is that they come more often in games where you only have one or two active sims controlled...dont play with a huge household. That is just something that I noticed from months and months of gameplay...but according to sims wikia...

"will sneak onto a lot when all Sims are sleeping, or off the lot for some reason, most often during the night, and attempt to steal items from the household. "

So I guess sleep more often? lol.

Hope this helps.

You are being very helpful, I am glad I could finally get these worked out.

I believe the person you are referring to for "Easy Money" is Zachariah Dungworth? If so, I will start a new game and go after him. :)

I managed to complete "Hot in Here" yesterday by using the following method:

I started a fire on my lot via leaving a cooking meal unattended on the stove. Once the firefighter got inside the building and extinguished the fire, I went to build/buy and deleted the front door and striked up a conversation with the firefighter sim with "Get Lucky" karma activated. Our friendship quickly soared to best friends, and with a few romantic interactions, managed to get the option to "WooHoo."

That sucks about the Petology challenges, I didn't know there were any online challenges for The Sims 3: Pets. No wonder I couldn't work out how to do it, lol.

"Neighbourhood Watch" seems to be just one that's going to take a lot of patience. The whole gameplay time I've had on The Sims 3: Pets, I've never experienced a burglar... so I hope it doesn't take toooo long.

Also, on another note: I achieved platinum for this game a few days ago, YAY.

So, a huge thanks to you for your help. You've been a lot more help to me than the rest of the internet. I don't know why it was so hard to find information on these challenges. I can't even find a challenge list for The Sims 3: Pets, which seems hard to believe.