Where's my download?!

JoeS-93

So i purchased the game, the cost has been subtracted from my account and it is in my downloads list, but i can't find it anywhere on my system :confused:

I've tried re-downloading from the list but it makes no difference. I've signed out/in, turned the ps3 off/on, but nothing...

I may be stupid and there is a simple explanation, but I searched around the web to see if anyone else reported the same issue and they have, but no solutions...

Any ideas? :)

So i purchased the game, the cost has been subtracted from my account and it is in my downloads list, but i can't find it anywhere on my system :confused:

I'm no spammer or promoter but u would have been better off getting a 3 month PlayStation Plus for 17.99 vs paying 10 bucks for a game with 1-2 hrs of playtime (assuming you're going for 100%).

download the trial aswell, you need both

Excellent... Didn't realise you neede the trial as well, but it now works! Thanks everyone :D

I'm no spammer or promoter but u would have been better off getting a 3 month PlayStation Plus for 17.99 vs paying 10 bucks for a game with 1-2 hrs of playtime (assuming you're going for 100%).

Thanks for the suggestion, but i just used a psn card which i had as a gift so it's not really a problem :)