Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
dante_kinkade

Send a message via AIM to dante_kinkade

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Fan made tombstones in Silent Hill

Turns out a little while back there was a contest that allowed people to make tombstones for the game and the top three chosen would be put in the game in addition having the makers mentioned in the game and the credits.
My guess is the winners also get some of the other criminals on the bus named after them, how cool would that be?

Here are the ones that won if anyone is curious.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-E..._6604761_n.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-n..._2078363_n.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-6..._6408035_n.jpg

dante_kinkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
Ash_Flake

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Woah that last pic would have made an awesome Baddie I am scared just looking at it, I would hate to have that thing chasing up and down corridors
Old 03-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #3
Phodda

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I can see the future...And I see that the last one will be made an enemy of the game...rsrsrsrs...

Serious. The last one is the best - and most disturbing - one of them all. It could really be made an enemy in the twilight world. As a tombstone, it could turn into a "living thing" right in front of your eyes...Would be REALLY scary.

I can see the future, and I see that all my well-splept nights are going to end...
Phodda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
Puzzler

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Silver Submission   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

They're all pretty cool, especially the third one. Gonna have to hunt these down when the game is released.

Puzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
UnIvIIIrsum

Wow, all three was really nice. Must feel good to be mentioned in a game for the winner.
UnIvIIIrsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #6
MicahWebster

Default Nice

That's actually really sweet that they would do that for people. Can you imagine playing a video game and saying "Hey, I freakin made that!"
MicahWebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
SoPoF

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I was kind of disappointed when it turned out, as one of the commenters on facebook worded it quite fittingly, that it was rather a drawing contest than a design contest.

The three that won are fine, even though I don't really like the third one, but for the final round (don't know the proper English word, I fear) there were so many pictures chosen that looked nothing like they would be in a Silent Hill game (or were any interesting to begin with) OVER other ones that looked much more fitting and interesting, but those had not been drawn with professional graphic programs or by a super talented artist, so they had no chance.

However, it was a nice idea by the developers.
SoPoF is offline   Reply With Quote