How is the game after the update?

Dear community,

So U heard this game has got an update in the last few days.

So my questions are:

How is the saving and checkpoints system?

What other changes noticed in addition to the fix of the poison traps?

I appreciate your replies as I have started the game but stopped since I thought the saving system was a joke. It wasn't cool to lose half an hour of gameplay at some points.

Dear community,

So U heard this game has got an update in the last few days.

So my questions are:

How is the saving and checkpoints system?

What other changes noticed in addition to the fix of the poison traps?

I appreciate your replies as I have started the game but stopped since I thought the saving system was a joke. It wasn't cool to lose half an hour of gameplay at some points.

You will be happy to hear the new system is a lot better! Firstly poison traps leave you with about 1/5 of your health rather than 1hp so isn't an instant 1 hit kill on you, unless your against something powerful or on a higher level...

With checkpoints, when you die, rather than losing all your progress you had done previously in that stage, now everything you had done is maintained such as enemies killed and EXP gained etc... Basically the only thing that happens when you die is get moved back to the start of the level or if you saved at the save point in that stage back to there and your supplies will be reduced (Ammo, Med Kits & Repair Tools) ... with Saving then quitting to come back to later, enemies still respawn... so unless you want to battle through them all again, advise is to finish the stage in one sitting to avoid them...

Hope that helps!

Edited by Static-X

You will be happy to hear the new system is a lot better! Firstly poison traps leave you with about 1/5 of your health rather than 1hp so isn't an instant 1 hit kill on you, unless your against something powerful or on a higher level...

With checkpoints, when you die, rather than losing all your progress you had done previously in that stage, now everything you had done is maintained such as enemies killed and EXP gained etc... Basically the only thing that happens when you die is get moved back to the start of the level or if you saved at the save point in that stage back to there and your supplies will be reduced (Ammo, Med Kits & Repair Tools) ... with Saving then quitting to come back to later, enemies still respawn... so unless you want to battle through them all again, advise is to finish the stage in one sitting to avoid them...

Hope that helps!

Yes it helps. Thanks for the detailed reply. I think then it's time to go back to this game.