Guardian Of Light help, please. (Spoilers)

SoPoF

Have no idea what to do when the third part of that boss fight starts. After he has lost his arm weapon, he'll send a beam of light which is easy to dodge and leaves him vulnerable for a short moment.

But after that, he'll shoot round seals (those that cover him while invulnerable and look a little like the halo of the sun crest from sh3) at me, not as easy to dodge and he will not be vulnerable afterwards. How can I attack that thing now? It's shield prevents me from even getting close and it doesn't disappear even after it shot a lot of those seals at me.

???

Have no idea what to do when the third part of that boss fight starts. After he has lost his arm weapon, he'll send a beam of light which is easy to dodge and leaves him vulnerable for a short moment.

But after that, he'll shoot round seals (those that cover him while invulnerable and look a little like the halo of the sun crest from sh3) at me, not as easy to dodge and he will not be vulnerable afterwards. How can I attack that thing now? It's shield prevents me from even getting close and it doesn't disappear even after it shot a lot of those seals at me.

???

I already posted his strategy in the trophy guide :)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/silent-hill-book-memories/179712-silent-hill-book-memories-trophy-guide-roadmap.html#post3212290

Please don't post anything there until I'm done!