Co-Op Partners/Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

If you actually enjoy this game and would like to play sometime add me on PSN: masononmute. Feel free to use the thread to join up and have some fun together! : )

Edited by Terminator
Added correct Guide link.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, ive been playing co-op with my brother, but only the host gets credit for the zone win, i mean when in mission select only the host shows the next mission avalaible to pick, is this normal? thanks for your help. We tried both online and ad-hoc, had the same problem.

Already got the six endings? That was a waste. In zones 22-100, you will actually have several opportunities to fight the steel guardian and unlock a new ending. Not to mention, earning the 100% collection (notes, broadcasts, etc) trophies as well.

The difference in endings you get is based on the notes you pick up at the end of each guardian. For example, you can get a blood, neutral, or light after each guardian. That influences what you will ultimately pick up from the steel guardian, changing the ending you receive.

Not to mention that boosting zones only works for one character. Both characters don't get credit for co-op, just the host.

Buuuuut, I will boost with you DarkParodius. Would you agree to switching off every 10 zones? You and I do 10 of your zones, then we do 10 of mine?

Edited by hooverbm

I will boost with you DarkParodius. Would you agree to switching off every 10 zones? You and I do 10 of your zones, then we do 10 of mine?

I can definitely help out with that. I'm going to be on for a couple hours tonight if you're interested. Trying to get random people that do more than just pick up every health/tool kit would be a huge asset. :D