Melee kills trophy

BlackFran

Does anyone know if melee kills are cumulative? Because I cleared the game with 63/75 kills and I can't deal with it, I don't wanna do a new run just for that. I got a backup save in Alessa's room (right before the final boss) but it's almost impossibile to kill the enemies I need there with my katana and a couple of first aid kits. =/

Edited by BlackFran

Does anyone know if melee kills are cumulative? Because I cleared the game with 63/75 kills and I can't deal with it, I don't wanna do a new run just for that. I got a backup save in Alessa's room (right before the final boss) but it's almost impossibile to kill the enemies I need there with my katana and a couple of first aid kits. =/

I think they must be as I got it in another playthrough+

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double posting. Well, I just started my NG+ run and I'm near the end of the Alternate Shopping Mall. Needless to say that I've killed everything that moves since the beginning so yeah, still no trophy. Dunno why. =/

Anyone?

Edited by BlackFran

Sorry for double posting. Well, I just started my NG+ run and I'm near the end of the Alternate Shopping Mall. Needless to say that I've killed everything that moves since the beginning so yeah, still no trophy. Dunno why. =/

Anyone?

Has to be in one playthrough