Where to get health from at church

dittyeating

You have no choice but to find some without getting ambushed. I'm sure there are walkthroughs that will point out where the nearest health/ammo is located from wherever you are on your map.

You have no choice but to find some without getting ambushed. I'm sure there are walkthroughs that will point out where the nearest health/ammo is located from wherever you are on your map.

i am following a guide and there is none coming up. i have not found health for ages. i had the same health when i beat the last boss.(memories of alesha) had to repley it 10 times to not get 1 single hit. then onto the church and ran past enemies but in the end after ages i get hit and on the walkthrough i see no health packs coming for a while plus about 7 more enemies till i reach an ampole. really dont wanna start again at the very end of the game. can i not backtrack???

Its ok 7ve completed the game now but 7 have a question

My score was 2348 which would get me the normal ending but what will it take to get me the possesed ending on my next run? I read the guide but is playing badly necessary or do I just need to kill everythink, not tal to the detective and forgive?.?

Its ok 7ve completed the game now but 7 have a question

My score was 2348 which would get me the normal ending but what will it take to get me the possesed ending on my next run? I read the guide but is playing badly necessary or do I just need to kill everythink, not tal to the detective and forgive?.?

These are the requirements for Possessed:

- Beat the game killing over 200 enemies: 2000+ pts

- Forgive the person in the in the Church (the confessional): 1000 pts

- Receive at least 1000 points damage: 1000+ pts

So your total has to be 4k.

These are the requirements for Possessed:

- Beat the game killing over 200 enemies: 2000+ pts

- Forgive the person in the in the Church (the confessional): 1000 pts

- Receive at least 1000 points damage: 1000+ pts

So your total has to be 4k.

How does the damage work, like I got hit loads on this run but nowere near 4000. Is it better to not get hit and wait for last boss god? Does gods hits get more points then normal enemies?

How does the damage work, like I got hit loads on this run but nowere near 4000. Is it better to not get hit and wait for last boss god? Does gods hits get more points then normal enemies?

God definitely deals a lot more damage. If you let the flame hit you twice, you'll already be at red status. I just let it pummel Heather until I was nearly out of health items. Make sure to collect as many as you can and not use them until you hit the boss, just to be safe.

Edited by Eris

God definitely deals a lot more damage. If you let the flame hit you twice, you'll already be at red status. I just let it pummel Heather until I was nearly out of health items. Make sure to collect as many as you can and not use them until you hit the boss, just to be safe.

Cheers matey, will try that. Be gutted if I miss out though