How do I unlock the Princess Heart costume code?

predxeno

I know that we need to type PrincessHeart in order to unlock the costume, but what do we have to do to get the game to tell you the code? When I beat the game on the first playthrough, it told that HappyBirthDay was the code for the Heather Shirt during the Game Results screen. What are the requirements in the game for it to tell me that PrincessHeart is also a code?

I know that we need to type PrincessHeart in order to unlock the costume, but what do we have to do to get the game to tell you the code? When I beat the game on the first playthrough, it told that HappyBirthDay was the code for the Heather Shirt during the Game Results screen. What are the requirements in the game for it to tell me that PrincessHeart is also a code?

As far as I remember you need to examine something in the locker room of the Hospital so you will find the code. But that does not matter. You can unlock it before without even having found that code about the costume.

• 1 month later...
As far as I remember you need to examine something in the locker room of the Hospital so you will find the code. But that does not matter. You can unlock it before without even having found that code about the costume.

That's incorrect. It says here:

TOUCH_MY_HEART (Don't Touch shirt) Check the fashion magazine found in Women's Locker Room during an Extra New Game.

You need to finish the game on Extra New game:

To obtain this costume you must simply complete an Extra New Game.

Taken from adarkervision's guide.