Results?

trophy_whore

Is there anyway you can see the results you have so far in the game, or am I missing something? I just played a 2nd playthrough (speed run) in order to get the possessed ending (and I followed the steps: lots of damage, lots of enemy kills, and I forgave the woman in the confessional booth), however I ended up getting the normal ending again :mad:

I'm wondering if there's anyway to do this because as it is right now it seems very difficult to keep track of this without any official sort of way to know how much damage you've taken and how many enemies you've killed, it seems like guess and check. Thanks in advance for your answers!

Very good method for the Possessed ending is to save all healing items you can spare for the God battle. Her hits hurt a lot, so just keep at the radius of the swipes and you rack up lots of damage. Keeping this in mind, if you play at the normal difficulty and kill everything, there should be enough kills to push the ending score to 4000 which is needed for the ending. Playing easy there are less monsters to kill so I don't know personally if it's possible to get enough even with all damage. Oh, and remember not to talk to Douglas at the amusement park. But you didn't right?