Possesed Ending?

b0shey

I'm a little confused about this, on two playtroughs now i have only 1500 in Total Damage.

What do you have to do to get more points, i do the Confessional; Forgive and not talk to Douglas yet i still cant get high points. :think:

I'm a little confused about this, on two playtroughs now i have only 1500 in Total Damage.

What do you have to do to get more points, i do the Confessional; Forgive and not talk to Douglas yet i still cant get high points. :think:

each enemy = 10 points

playing on action normal then with infinite submachine gun

kill many enemies as you can = at least 170 = 1700 points

take much damage = at least 1300 points ( depending on how many enemies you kill )

confessional = 1000 points

1700 + 1300 + 1000 = 4000 points required to ending.

1700 and 1300 are fictional number, it depends if you kill a number of enemies,

example:

killing more enemies, less the damage

getting more damage, less the killing.

anyway, kill alot, get hit alot and on confessional forgive.

• 3 weeks later...

What I did for this was easy enough to get it done.

I saved just before the final boss battle to check my ending stats & what needs to be done. After I defeated the final boss I saved using a new file, this allowed me to go back & start over fighting the boss again. I had only killed 102 monsters & forgave the woman giving me 2020 points, damage 564 making 2584 points. So what I did, I reloaded from the room before the boss battle & allowed the boss to hit me as many times as possible until I ran out of all supplies to revive myself (You must keep majority of supplies given to you throughout the game) after this my damage went from 564 to 2483 this being given well exceeded the 4000pts & I unlocked the possessed ending. (I also did this on easy difficulty)

Do you smell what The Rock is cooking? :cool: