Why was this game released?

zhoban

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't get why you're crying. It sounds to me like they did what they thought was best and when it didn't turn out right they're attempting a patch, which NO collection gets...

lol BS. Not having the same voice actors and changing lyrics is a kick in a nuts to any fan of the franchise.

Because every other collection is good to tolerable and stays true to the original. If the later versions of the PC code was well done I don't even understand how the XBOX360 version was so done poorly. That is just BS.

Shit you know what? A barely revamped HD collection like RE4 would be better than what Konami pulled.

I rather have a HD Collection with barely any new touches done than the piece of crap we got. If you're going to revamp the graphics do it good or just be lazy like Capcom did with RE4. The Studio behind SH HD Collections to begin with only worked on a few games before SH HD including the AMAZING FROGGER RETURNS.

http://www.ign.com/companies/hijinx-studios

yeah no wonder SH HD collection was terrible... hire a bunch of people who don't have experience in making any Console games or any Retail Disc Games... or even any Triple A titles. Thanks Konami and Tom Hewlett you can suck my balls.

Hell even the Vandal Hearts developed by them looks terrible graphically and style however it is a fun game.

Oh and before anybody says "WELL BLUEPOINT WAS A COMPANY TOO." But guess what? They the company consisted of Veteran Dev's who worked on TRIPLE A TITLES.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yal_mEVf8U]Classic Game Room HD - VANDAL HEARTS: FLAMES OF JUDGMENT for PS3 review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ct_MO4kveg]Resident Evil 4 HD: Xbox 360 vs other versions - YouTube[/ame]

fuck Silent Hill this series is dead to me.

fuck you Konami for not using Blue Point studios for this collection

fuck you Tom Hewlett for letting this happen.

The only thing that will make me buy another Silent Hill game is if Hideo Kojima actually directs the next Silent Hill game.

Edited by Hoodieninja86

• 3 weeks later...

They released a patch for ps3 that fixed mostly everything that was wrong with silent hill 2. The patch also fixed most things in silent hill3 but there are still some problems. The biggest problem I experienced was when you fought that one guy at the end of the hospital with the floor flooded. The audio syncing was way off in the cutscene before the fight.

• 1 year later...

So is this worth getting? I've been debating it since my brothers told me that there were problems with the release and I was hoping that over two years later they would have released a path to fix the problems and the last tag here appears to say that they did?

• 2 months later...
So is this worth getting? I've been debating it since my brothers told me that there were problems with the release and I was hoping that over two years later they would have released a path to fix the problems and the last tag here appears to say that they did?

Definitely worth getting. Full of nostalgia if you played both Silent Hill games on the PS2.