Worst conversion I have ever seen!

woodman_76

I agree, they did a horrible job on the SH2/3 remake. I was going for the Makes my Head Hurt trophy and the game froze just before my first planned save. It's almost like they didn't test it before it got released.

We have entered the era of the unfinished games. :(

Release a game = more money.

Released a fully finished and tested game = less money.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

If only Bluepoint made this. They've always provided quality ports and conversions. They have it down to a science.

What is with the lip syncing in SH3, the final boss and the lead up to it, the cutscenes were unbearable to watch, they wern't even close, it was miles off!

Well, for a bit of explanation, it's the new voice actors. But 0% new motion-capturing.

Obviously when it came to the original voice-actors and recording their lines for the final cut, their mouths were motion-captured the entire time. That way, the mouth movement for the characters in the cut scenes were absolutely perfect. Because Team Silent knew what it meant to provide quality work. For the HD port, though, they didn't replace any of the motion capturing. It was all just re-used from the older game. Therefore, the VAs are obviously not going to get it perfect, because I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

But if you're just talking about the lip-sync being off due to lag? That's just Hijinx and Konami being terrible.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it just me, or is the part most likely to freeze the first part of the hospital? Everything else was somewhat stable, but I had to save constantly at that point.

And yeah, SH2 was forgivable, but this was terrible. Did no justice to the original at all.

Is it just me, or is the part most likely to freeze the first part of the hospital? Everything else was somewhat stable, but I had to save constantly at that point.

And yeah, SH2 was forgivable, but this was terrible. Did no justice to the original at all.

got freezy at sewers and train subway (when you need to advance up)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
It might be because that you have been playing aftee the patch genius...

The Patch was released in 2012 :confused:

Several ppl here have posted problems, bugs, glitches and more nastiness in 2013 and 2014. They should be playing with the patch installed as well.