Defeat Alessa timed help

lost4lost

Defeat Memory of Alessa in under 3 minutes.

Anyone have any advice for this? I am trying to get this trophy. Every other timed boss was easy but this one. Having difficulties getting this in 3 minutes or less so need some tips please. Didnt find any youtube videos of anyone doing it in 3 minutes or less either.

I have 12 shotgun rounds, 12 handgun rounds, 32 sub machingun rounds and katana. idk why having trouble. I basicly do each form with those 4 apperances cause run out of ammo fast. Sometimes i use katana majority of the time.

Yeesh. Bad ammo count there, pal. Just save her timed trophy for your second playthru. Unlimited SMG and she'll go down FAST! Or, you could turn up ammo count to x4 on 2nd playthru and you'll have more ammo for all weapons than you could ever use.

If you aren't chasing a good ranking, feel free to enable Beginner Mode in the Extra Options menu. Alessa goes down easily with melee weapons then, and you'll take (literally) about 1/50th of a health bar of damage from her stronger attacks. I'm not even joking, Beginner Mode makes the game that easy.

To enable Beginner Mode, die three times on Easy or Normal difficulty, and a message will appear notifying you of Beginner Mode's availability. Then, in-game, check the options in the inventory screen, press L1 or R1 to access "Extra options", and turn Beginner Mode to On.

• 5 months later...

Unlimited SMG is the way to go. You need to finish the game full 2+ times anyway, so don't sweat about not getting it.

What's hilarious, Alessa tends to BLOCK the SMG three times with her bare hands/weaons before giving in to the fire. Pretty badass, huh :D