Save question

Cetra

Will I get the Don't save more than twice Trophy even when I use the Revenge Ending?

Normally yes, or am I wrong?

Yes. You can get it on any playthrough. If the Save/Continue number is gold on the end rankings, the trophy will pop up. It's the easiest playthrough to get that trophy anyway (40 minutes without saving versus two-hours)

So, what is the point of the "Continue" option? Continue will almost invariably pull you back to your last save anyway. Aside from save points, Continue will pull you back to:

1) Start of the Mall

2) Start of the Subway

3) Jack's Motel

4) Start of the Church

Whichever of these you have passed most recently will be your continue point. What is the purpose of exercising this option, given that continuing counts against your save total?

So, what is the point of the "Continue" option? Continue will almost invariably pull you back to your last save anyway. Aside from save points, Continue will pull you back to:

1) Start of the Mall

2) Start of the Subway

3) Jack's Motel

4) Start of the Church

Whichever of these you have passed most recently will be your continue point. What is the purpose of exercising this option, given that continuing counts against your save total?

I agree. Continue isn't worth using, so don't bother.

• 5 months later...
What exactly was your intention?

The question was answered a long time ago and I also have gotten my Platinum trophy a long time ago.

Well... I just wanted to answer to add another post to my account. As well as just answer random questions I happen to find in the forums that I know the answers to anyway.

Well... I just wanted to answer to add another post to my account. As well as just answer random questions I happen to find in the forums that I know the answers to anyway.

And it seems that you are really serious about that.

But you know what - the post counter is so irrelevant, you don't get anything from it.

Necroposting however is not what people in forums normally should do.