I can't wait for this!

CypresX

• 2 weeks later...
I love this game and can't wait to get trophies for it.

is this a downloadable title or retail?

Same here dude! I hope the trophies are challenging but in the fun sense, like getting 10* or speed run, or something along the lines of the red mist like thing chasing us down the corridors :fire: just going be so awesome! :)

Oh and it's retail boxed with SH2... twice the fear! hehe

I'm guessing between SH2 HD and SH3 HD, this one is gonna have the more challenging trophies. Iirc weren't there, like, 10 Extreme difficulty levels? All I remember for sure is that once you can beat the first few Extreme levels, the remaining ones really aren't that much harder anymore. Doing them all got kinda boring towards the end... xD but I'm guessing there will be a trophy for completing them all.

Ah well, haven't played this game in quite a while, I'm ready to tackle the madness again! <No pun intended (it's Silent Hill, after all)>

I'm guessing between SH2 HD and SH3 HD, this one is gonna have the more challenging trophies. Iirc weren't there, like, 10 Extreme difficulty levels? All I remember for sure is that once you can beat the first few Extreme levels, the remaining ones really aren't that much harder anymore. Doing them all got kinda boring towards the end... xD but I'm guessing there will be a trophy for completing them all.

Ah well, haven't played this game in quite a while, I'm ready to tackle the madness again! <No pun intended (it's Silent Hill, after all)>

As boring as it would be, I hope they have a trophy for the 10 extreme difficulties, just to pro-long the experience and become one with the madness :fire:

Edited by Static-X

I'm more hyped for Silent Hill 2... but still want to play 3 :D

I enjoyed Silent Hill 2 more due to Pyramid Head and just the feel of the game... 3 kinda lost me with the mall, underground etc. but the weaponary and monsters were alot more cooler... hell I just can't wait! Really hope the trophies lists are huge and indepth plus alot of side mission stuff :)

I very much prefer Silent Hill 3 myself. I know Silent Hill 2 is a big fan favorite, but I personally didn't care much for the different approach they took in that game (I prefer the occult-centered storylines).

With that said, I'm still playing Silent Hill 2 HD first, mainly because;

1) of the chronological order

2) I expect it will be easier to Platinum

3) I'm saving the best for last :p

I very much prefer Silent Hill 3 myself. I know Silent Hill 2 is a big fan favorite, but I personally didn't care much for the different approach they took in that game (I prefer the occult-centered storylines).

With that said, I'm still playing Silent Hill 2 HD first, mainly because;

1) of the chronological order

2) I expect it will be easier to Platinum

3) I'm saving the best for last :p

Now if they only released 4 with it too... ;)

What ya reckon on a second collection?

- 4: The Room

- 0rigins

- Shattered Memories

The fourth one would be interesting, and 0rigins is still my favourite to date, plus SM was just strange but fun to play and also creepy :fire:

Now if they only released 4 with it too... ;)

What ya reckon on a second collection?

- 4: The Room

- 0rigins

- Shattered Memories

The fourth one would be interesting, and 0rigins is still my favourite to date, plus SM was just strange but fun to play and also creepy :fire:

I was actually a bit surprised that The Room wasn't included. I know it's not exactly the most popular Silent Hill game, but I wouldn't say the game was bad (I'm sure some people will xD).

Silent Hill Origins would be easy to do something with trophy-wise. The game already has those... what were they called again... *googles* Accolades, right! Those are already like in-game trophies. While the game is not on my list of favorite SH games, I did put some effort into it to get all the Accolades. Would be fun for trophies. :]

With Shattered Memories they could do a lot trophy-wise. Should be easy to add trophy support to that game.

Yes, that would be quite a nifty collection as well. I'd get it! :p

Saying 'The Room' is not the most popular game is an understatement. A lot of the 'fans' won't crap on it too much for being made by Team Silent. I only ever played a demo of it way back. Kinda went backwards...5, 3, 2. Played 5 on my PS3, got 2+3 on my PC with a ps2-esque joypad.

I could see trophies for each ending (maybe even a 'Dog' one), but extreme difficulties would be pushing it.

As boring as it would be, I hope they have a trophy for the 10 extreme difficulties, just to pro-long the experience and become one with the madness :fire:

OMG!! I remember beat extreme VIII on the day when SH4 came out. Was challenging & kept dying because of low & no health drinks or anything during the last boss.

Do you think Konami might put the trophies more of a challenge if you can't use the unlimited submachine gun during the extreme playthroughs or any of the bosses?

OMG!! I remember beat extreme VIII on the day when SH4 came out. Was challenging & kept dying because of low & no health drinks or anything during the last boss.

Do you think Konami might put the trophies more of a challenge if you can't use the unlimited submachine gun during the extreme playthroughs or any of the bosses?

Who knows man, can only hope :D but be nice if they had the unlimited ammo as a choice to use, like complete on extreme without using a special weapon :fire:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I could master any trophies on this game I reckon :) speed runs and stuff would be easy, seeming as back in PS2 days, this was all I played over and over for the extras. I reckon there will be trophies for the extras, to pick up the unlimited machine gun and that other costume you had to unlock etc..

I hope there's no ending trophies, like the recent SH game, which was complete balls and I didnt even complete it.

I can't wait for this neither. Most people will be more syked about SH2, but for me, it's this one.