Question about the bugs and glitches in SH 2 HD

Hwoarang

I started SH2 HD , notice that the game need to install a patch didnt know why cuz is only a HD remake with no multiplayer or something like that , took forever to install i was like WTF needs to much time to install is not a 4K definition¡¡¡¡ just a 720p port. I started the game with no problems (didnt know all the countless bugs and glitches and all the negative feedback because the tecnichal issues). But something weird happen , i got the trophie KEEN EYE just before picking up the Steel pipe in the gas station , the requeriments to get that is that you need 150+items , i barely have like 50 ítems and the trophie pops out. I wanna check it in this page why the game give me that trophie that early , only to discover that both sh2 and sh3 have countless bugs and glitches :eek: but none of that have happen to me. So my question is , the patch really fix the problems or im in trouble? I already in the hospital just before putting the 2 ring and except for the KEEN EYE bug everything is perfect , no lag , no freezes or black screen , lip synching perfect.

sorry about my bad english :(

I don't know why your trophy popped so early, it seems impossible to get 150 items so early in the game, my trophy for Keen Eye popped right after I defeated the Pyramid Heads.

There's no way to tell if you will encounter a glitch or a bug. Personally, apart from some freezes now and then, I didn't have any problem with Silent Hill 2. Silent Hill 3 is proving to be more problematic than this game, it freezes a lot more often. Just keep playing and make sure to save often so to not lose your progress.