West Side Apartments Glitch?

SkitzTiff

Every time I enter the second floor in the West Side Apartments the whole game glitches out. The whole game freezes and cant continue. I tested it by quickly leaving the floor when I left the first room and the game played beautifully on every other floor. Any one else having these glitches?

I did the following to double check:

System restart

game reboot

enter and exit separate floors

Did a disc check and the disc is in mint condition. No blemishes or scratches.

This happened to me during my first playthrough, and on one of my later ones when leaving the elevator after pyramid encounter. I don't know what causes it, perhaps pressing buttons while loading? I do recall that I was pressing start to skip the cutscenes the second time it happened.

Luckily it didn't happen during my 10 star run.

EDIT: I may have mistaken your glitch for the one where you enter a room and everything is black and you have to reset the console. Not too sure about your glitch sorry. May have to reinstall the game data?

Edited by Sedition

This happened to me during my first playthrough, and on one of my later ones when leaving the elevator after pyramid encounter. I don't know what causes it, perhaps pressing buttons while loading? I do recall that I was pressing start to skip the cutscenes the second time it happened.

Luckily it didn't happen during my 10 star run.

EDIT: I may have mistaken your glitch for the one where you enter a room and everything is black and you have to reset the console. Not too sure about your glitch sorry. May have to reinstall the game data?

The glitch occurs after you leave the first room you enter through the fire escape. Its my third time through the game and it happened the first play through as well this the third time. the screen never goes black it just completely freezes. or stays in the loading screen with the feet continuously walking.