Don't Keep Her Waiting glitch

Niradhip

Hi did any one encounter Don't Keep Her Waiting trophy glitch??

The 1st time I thought I missed my mark

Next reloaded back my save and tried again still no trophy

Last time I put a stopwatch and my timer reads 52 secs still no trophy.:mad:

This is my 1st play through on easy though

Any one has any solutions for this annoying trophy to pop??

This is what the Guide has to say:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1058/115.jpgDon't Keep Her Waiting (S)

Complete Boat Stage in less than 1 min 20 seconds.

(Missable) This trophy is one of the most frustrating trophies in the game. After defeating Eddy you'll be on a dock with a rowboat. To earn this trophy you need to reach the dock at the Lakeview Hotel within 80 seconds. To reach the Hotel you'll need to follow a bright light through the fog and row towards it. The light starts out to your right and once you line the boat up just row forward and don't stop until you're on the other side.

The controls for the boat are more complex on Hard than they are on Easy/Normal. On Easy/Normal you just need to press the :ls: in the direction you want to row; :lsleft: turns left, :lsright: turns right, and :lsup: rows forward. On Hard the left oar is manipulated by rotating the :ls: counter-clockwise and the right oar is manipulated by rotating the :rs: clockwise. This is one of the requirements to earn Who Needs a Gun?.

When going for this trophy you can hold :square: to have James row faster. This can be frustrating with only 2 hands. Go into the Special Options screen and turn Invert Movement on; this will have James run and row faster without holding :square:.

If you've done all this and it still won't pop, then all you can do try it on your next playthrough or start an entirely new game from scratch :(.

This is what the Guide has to say:

If you've done all this and it still won't pop, then all you can do try it on your next playthrough or start an entirely new game from scratch :(.

Ok finally solved the glitch

For those who are stuck in this rare trophy glitch do these

Take a timer and make sure you don't miss the time limit.

Trophy will not pop.Dont worry proceed to the next save point and save.

Quit back to xmb. Delete all game patches and installation data

Re install them back.

Continue the game defeat Maria and unlock the ending (leave ending tested dunno about others)

Trophy will pop at the statistics screen:dance::dance:

• 3 months later...