Bullet Point Plan of Attack before the 10 star run

FinalAxel

Hi Guys, I am usually way behind on every single game I play and right now I am almost ready for my first 10 Star run. :)

Just wanted to post this Bullet Point on what I think works best for me. This has nothing to do with the 10 stars just yet, I am on my last playthrough before I start that.

- Play the Maria sub-story whenever you need a break from the regular playthroughs, may it be your first, second, or last ending. Play it on Easy

- Play for the Maria ending on Easy-Easy. This is best since you need to run around with her not getting hit/not bumping into her, etc. and need to revisit her in the Hospital

- Play for the 'Leave' ending on Easy-Medium. You need to keep James in perfect health throughout the game.

- Play for the 'In Water' ending on Normal-Hard. Here is where you want to run around with low health

- Final 'Complete' playthrough for the Rebirth ending. Since you do need to face the last two bosses for the last time, I suggest playing on Easy-ExtraHard and just run through the game collecting the 4 special items

- Final run before the 10 Stars go for the UFO ending and now set your difficulty to Hard-ExtraHard. This ending is almost as long as the DOG ending and here is where you get to see how the game is in Hard action level.

Save right before every boss, and I suggest you replay them all a bunch of times to get the feel for how they fight on Hard difficulty.

I also suggest you get the feel for the boat stage and practice getting that first perfect turn, but you should not be trying to get the time of 1:20, just practice until you think you should make the time and then wait in the boat and move on. This will prevent you from popping that boat stage trophy and save it for the 10 star run. You should also not focus on getting those kills in.

I would try to play this as fast as possible, then at the end, once you see how long you took, you have an idea how long you can spend on the 10 star run for the required kills/special items.

- Once you are satisfied with your UFO run, you should be more than equipped for the 10 star run.

I am personally in the middle of my UFO run above and hope to get to start my 10 stars today/tomorrow.

Thanks