I just don't get it .. pls help

sin

hey guys, I´m dedicated to get this plat, but I got a few questions. I´ve now finished my first playthrough and got the ending where james kills himself, but I didn´t save afterwards and turned the ps3 off because in the road map it says : do not overwrite a previous clear file, so my questions are:

1) do I have to save each ending on a different safe file in order to get all endings count?

2) did the game save my "in water " ending automatically or do I have to defeat mary again and save manually? and on which save file should I save my endings? is it possible to use one save file where I save all endings ?

if I click now on continue I´m in front of the room where I have to fight the 2 pyramid heads, but when I enter it, they are already dead and I just have to put the eggs into the doors and carry on to mary

so what should I do guys? just press continue , killing mary again , then manually saving when the game asks me to do so( after u finish the game) and afterwards just start a new game?

I hope u guys can help me

greetz

Just make sure you keep a Clear Save data on your hard drive. Beat the game using your save, and then save at the Results Screen. Never get rid of this Results Save and it should read it for future reference. On future playthroughs, use a different save file and rinse and repeat.

Edited by Thamauturge

• 3 weeks later...
Just make sure you keep a Clear Save data on your hard drive. Beat the game using your save, and then save at the Results Screen. Never get rid of this Results Save and it should read it for future reference. On future playthroughs, use a different save file and rinse and repeat.

thx for your reply I figured it out how to "safe saves" sh2 is now on 100% just like sh3 and sh downpour :)

greetz