Best shock/magic moment

sektor

Hey mates,

i never found this scene on youtube so i made a video about this shock scene in Silent Hill 2. That scene really gives me the creeps and its so wonderful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964K1Qfv5Wc&feature=plcp]Silent Hill 2 - James![/ame]

Please do me a favour and post your personal best shock/magic moment of Silent Hill 2 and why that is the case. Post it here or in my youtube channel.

Cheers

Sektor

Edited by sektor

• 2 weeks later...

That the original voices? Sounds more creepy with the new voice. There was a few places in the game were you would hear a voice but no one there.

The bit with the piano freaked me out for a second cause I was not expecting it.

• 1 month later...
That the original voices? Sounds more creepy with the new voice. There was a few places in the game were you would hear a voice but no one there.

The bit with the piano freaked me out for a second cause I was not expecting it.

Hell yea! The same happened to me, too!

Edited by chokdee

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not so much a shock, but just a constant and pervasive chill...

Whenever the air raid sirens trigger

Every single time, I can feel my anal sphincter tighten up and my blood temperature drop 12 degrees. The signature noise of the Silent Hill series, it is pure audio magic. I watched that first posted Youtube video, and I got the reaction instantly, despite the fact that I haven't played a Silent Hill in months.

• 7 months later...

it wasn't really a shock moment..but more of a OH SH*T moment. the part where you just got out of the maze right before the eddie fight i believe and ur in this room that is sort of like a graveyard. Three tombstones with three holes in front with three different names. One of them said my main characters name and i was like :eek: oooh man!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...