Well one trophy bugged in a good way...

Solid_Fantasy

The trophy unlocks when you pickup 150+ items in general. I think the description is just saying that special items count toward it.

Actually it's not, like most trophies it's a blatant copy/paste of a 10 star requirement. When going for 10 stars you NEED all special items

Actually it's not, like most trophies it's a blatant copy/paste of a 10 star requirement. When going for 10 stars you NEED all special items

Seems you're correct, my apologies.

Keen Eye (15 G)

Find at least 150 items + extra items in SH2.

Mine popped probably at around 150 items, completely ignoring the special items. With it only being a silver trophy though, maybe it's considering weapons and puzzle pieces rather than the hard to find stuff?

I still think it means you just need 150+ items and anything is included like special items.

I've gotten the trophy and my brother's gotten the trophy, I think it just glitched in general cause it unlocked for me on my way to the bowling alley when I was picking up some random items.

Just how it seems to me at least.

I think it's glitched lol. Wouldn't be the first time? Anyone play Medal of Honor Frontlines? That game is proof that bad coding can makign a trophy pop without meeting the requirements. I won't bitch, it makes it easier to get. I think, with this trophy list, we could all use one easy trophy that looked hard.