Trophies are glitched... BIG TIME

ZOLANTON

I got to the part where I defeated Big Deal (first boss in the game) and the trophy does not pop. I did it again in co-op. Nothing. Neither the co-op trophy. Since miraculously I lost my save data, I had to restart. I completed the first two stages in co-op. No co-op trophy popped. I am getting really angry. Any way I can fix that?

I just 100%ed this and didn't have any problems getting those trophies to pop. I wonder if you may have delete the game and re-download it. I would've thought that restarting a game would've unlocked those trophies...but it seems like there may be something wrong with your game.

I just 100%ed this and didn't have any problems getting those trophies to pop. I wonder if you may have delete the game and re-download it. I would've thought that restarting a game would've unlocked those trophies...but it seems like there may be something wrong with your game.

I deleted the whole game and re-installed it. I also played while signed off PSN. I completed 3 times a level co-op so something WAS wrong.

:( I don't believe it. I still need 3 trophies and guess what.. Nothing. The trophies for completing the story, getting all the unlocks and the secret tags are still locked. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

I recorded a video with my cell phone showing the last stats up until the credits and after that and then my Sideway trophies. I did everything and they were never unlocked.

EDIT: And guess what, the save data got corrupted for NO APPARENT REASON. I played the game straight until I finished it non-coop so I really can't understand what is going on. I don't want another unfinished game in my list.

EDIT 2: Played the game for a third time without stopping and without quitting. I got the trophies normally. So you either want to do that or play the game with that nuisance patch.

Edited by ZOLANTON