SOUTH 2 Unlock Location

petranite

This one was going to give me a heart attack so i googled it which still was hard to track down but I eventually found this on gamefaqs.

Seibei4211

Posted 10/31/2011 3:46:10 PM

So the unlock for South 2 is literally right at the beginning. Before you turn the corner, there's a piece of metal that you can jump onto so you can jump back to the left. Kill the lock-on guy and you'll get to a part with lots of electricity and a couple of those Airtime things. You can't double jump to it, so jump onto the piece of metal just to the left of the Airtime, then jump into the Airtime, go into another Airtime and make it to the right. Take an Airtime up, then walk to the left, take another Airtime to the left, then you'll fall into another Airtime, but make sure you're going left again instead of down. Another Airtime down and to the left of the electricity there, walk around the corner, Heart and a switch to turn off the electricity. Jump into the cannon and you'll be back where you started the level.

This one was going to give me a heart attack so i googled it which still was hard to track down but I eventually found this on gamefaqs.

Seibei4211

So the unlock for South 2 is literally right at the beginning. Before you turn the corner, there's a piece of metal that you can jump onto so you can jump back to the left. Kill the lock-on guy and you'll get to a part with lots of electricity and a couple of those Airtime things. You can't double jump to it, so jump onto the piece of metal just to the left of the Airtime, then jump into the Airtime, go into another Airtime and make it to the right. Take an Airtime up, then walk to the left, take another Airtime to the left, then you'll fall into another Airtime, but make sure you're going left again instead of down. Another Airtime down and to the left of the electricity there, walk around the corner, Heart and a switch to turn off the electricity. Jump into the cannon and you'll be back where you started the level.

Thanks for relaying that info. It was my last one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Seibei4211

Thanks for posting this tip, was exactly the one I was missing. Too much life I think this game gives you right? :p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...