7 0 0%
8 1 2.38%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 1 2.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default Trophy Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.22

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by olsen77; 01-25-2014 at 06:49 PM.
ShadowAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:28 AM   #2
maddester

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

This voting is a tough one. Base on the Completionist and Tag Collector trophies, if you don't know where the upgrades are, or how to get some of the secret tags, you're going to get stuck playing this game for a while. Also, the Pacifist trophy is a pain in the %$#%ing ass to do. Voting a 5.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:09 AM   #3
TigerLust

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Helping Hand   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I voted a 5 as well. Now that I posted a guide with videos, maybe it will be easier.

My Guides and Projects

160 Plat ~ 160 PSN @100% ~ 99% Completion
Leaders ~ Profiles ~ XO
TigerLust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
Meatpants

I voted a 4. There are some frustrating sections, but overall its not too difficult.
Meatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
Ge0force

I voted a 4 as well. The game is fun and not that hard, only bosses may need some tries. Collectables can be found with a guide, and I got the Pacifist trophy during my 1st try in the Jamaica 2 level.
Ge0force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
DwightSchrute12

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'll go with a 4 as well, but with a guide it's probably a 2. I found about 60-70% of the secret tags myself. Once you get all the upgrades it's just a matter of looking in every nook and cranny, with the exception of Times Square, which seems to have two or three different ways to play that entire level.
DwightSchrute12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:40 AM   #7
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Gave it a 4. It's not hard, per se, but annoying. I don't get why people like to make games where the character moves like they're underwater - slow, clunky, and laggy. Trying to dodge enemies for Pacifist is prime example of those.

Some of those tags would just be impossible to find without a guide though...
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
TheDearGunther

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

I voted 3. The game is not hard at all, even though I got frustrated a few times. At first I didn't know you only need the secret tags. I looked for ALL the tags in the first 7 levels before I realized it. The end boss is perfectly doable when you have collected all the upgrades.

It's certainly worth the 5 bucks for ps+ members. Stupid that when I bought it in the US store (I hadn't noticed the same sale in the EU store) the game was in black&white on my old tv (not compatible). I had to rebuy it in the EU store to get the colour in my game. That way I payed 10 bucks for it, which was the initial price, so no real sale for me

Last edited by TheDearGunther; 01-24-2012 at 03:56 PM.
TheDearGunther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #9
kargorath

3/10. Nothing difficult here. A fun and friendly 100%.

My PSN is ~ Larsen_Bee

Toughest Platinum: Wipeout HD

Toughest PSN 100%: The Last Guy
kargorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:57 AM   #10
MrTroll

Gave it a 3, only hard part was the final two bosses. The video guides helped with the tags, but it would have been nice to have videos for the unlocks too.
MrTroll is offline   Reply With Quote