Rate the trophy difficulty  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.22

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

This voting is a tough one. Base on the Completionist and Tag Collector trophies, if you don't know where the upgrades are, or how to get some of the secret tags, you're going to get stuck playing this game for a while. Also, the Pacifist trophy is a pain in the %$#%ing ass to do. Voting a 5.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I voted 3. The game is not hard at all, even though I got frustrated a few times. At first I didn't know you only need the secret tags. I looked for ALL the tags in the first 7 levels before I realized it. The end boss is perfectly doable when you have collected all the upgrades.

It's certainly worth the 5 bucks for ps+ members. Stupid that when I bought it in the US store (I hadn't noticed the same sale in the EU store) the game was in black&white on my old tv (not compatible). I had to rebuy it in the EU store to get the colour in my game. That way I payed 10 bucks for it, which was the initial price, so no real sale for me:rolleyes:

Edited by TheDearGunther

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

3/10

Even without a trusty Unlocks guide it isn't hard at all, you just need to pay attention and explore each section. Some are really cleverly hidden so that is why I give it a 3. Really fun game. But once I complete it I'll delete it, no replayability after redoing the levels often to get all collectibles.

EDIT: Secret tags and Unlocks are out of the way now, and I still think it deserves a 3, just the final boss left, lets see if I don't end up giving it a higher score.

EDIT 2: 100% Achieved, final bosses where Easy -the machine- and a bit medium the very last one, but after learning the patterns it was cake walk. Nice that I 100%'ed Outland before this one, that way I was prepared for this stuff.

Once good guides for the Tags and Unlocks are available I'm sure people will label this one as a 2-3

Edited by erdvilla

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave this a 6.

I suck at platforming and i never did get a good handle of using the grapple. Needless to say I died lots of times while trying to grapple over vines and that Times Square room with all the grapples took me an hour or so. Luckily there are lots of check points. Avoid if you hate platforming. My thumb will take awhile to heal from mashing the x button...lol.

• 2 weeks later...