Siberian Strike - Roadmap & Trophy Guide

XniresistX

This guide and the videos located within, are to only be used by ps3trophies.org unless otherwise stated by their creator (i.e me).

Roadmap

Overview:

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 1/10 (My personal opinion)
  • Trophy Breakdown: 8 (B) 2 (S)
  • Offline: 10
  • Online: 0
  • Approximate Time to 100%: 1-2 hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (mission select can be used for clean up and collectibles)
  • Glitched Trophies: No
  • Missable Trophies: No

Introduction

Siberian Strike is the first story based DLC for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2. The DLC includes 3 new missions and 10 new trophies. Because there are no trophies related to difficulty, and 8 out of the 10 trophies are story related, this is an incredibly easy DLC to get 100% on.

Step 1:

Play and finish each of the 3 missions.

To access the DLC simply start a new game and choose “Siberian Strike” instead of main game. Once you’ve completed a mission, you will earn a trophy related to each mission you complete. You will also earn 1 or 2 secret trophies during each mission, as they are story related as well.

By the end of this step you will have earned:

(B) Once More Into The Fray

(B)(H) Taste of Your Own Medicine

(B)(H) Easy Rider

(B) Fool For The City

(B)(H) Learning To Fly

(B) With A Little Help From Friends

(B)(H) Actions Speak Louder Than Words

(B) Down Under

Step 2:

Collect all of the secrets and cleanup with mission select.

Now that you have all of the story related (and unmissable) trophies, it’s time to find the collectibles for Getting Tail in Siberia and earn Shadow Man. There are 12 collectibles located within this DLC, 4 in each mission, and none are overly difficult to find. After you’ve gotten the collectibles, you want to re-play the beginning of “Last Rites" and earn Shadow Man. By all means combine this step with step 1 if you want to save time.

By the end of this step you will have earned:

(S)(H) Shadow Man

(S) Getting Tail in Siberia

Edited by XniresistX

Trophy Guide

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/40.jpg Once More Into The Fray (B)

Begin the Hunt

This is a story related trophy and is un-missable. For more information please see the spoiler below.

[spoiler=oncemoreintothefray]This trophy will unlock within your first minute of actual gameplay. You will have a conversation with your CO and she will say that you need to practice radio silence for the duration of this mission. After she says that, the trophy will pop.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/45.jpg Taste of Your Own Medicine (B)

Completed the first interrogation

This is a story related trophy and is un-missable. For more information please see the spoiler below.

[spoiler=]You will complete your first interrogation in the mission “Operation Siberian Strike”. You will not actually do anything, the interrogation will be a cutscene. For reference, the cutscene will take place inside a laboratory building with a scientist, towards the beginning of the mission. Once the cutscene ends, the trophy will pop.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/44.jpg Easy Rider (B)

Got the train moving again

[spoiler=easyrider]This trophy will be earned in the first mission “Operation Siberian Strike”. You are tasked with needing to cross a bridge, and since you don’t want to get shot at by snipers, you need to ride the train to the other side of the bridge. After the cutscene of you jumping off the train plays, the trophy will pop.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/41.jpg Fool For The City (B)

Complete “Operation Siberian Strike”

This is a story related trophy and is un-missable. Simply finish the first mission, “Operation Siberian Strike”, and the trophy will unlock.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/46.jpg Learning To Fly (B)

Completed the second interrogation

[spoiler=learningtofly]Your second interrogation will be at the very beginning of the second mission, “It Takes Two”. You will not actually be doing the interrogation, it will be a cutscene. Once the cutscene ends, the trophy will unlock.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/42.jpg With A Little Help From Friends (B)

Complete “It Takes Two”

This is a story related trophy and is un-missable. Simply finish the second mission “It Takes Two”, and the trophy will unlock.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/47.jpg Actions Speak Louder Than Words (B)

Completed the third interrogation

[spoiler=actionspeakslouderthenwords]The third and final interrogation will take place around the halfway point of the third mission “Last Rites”. You will not actually be doing an interrogation, it will be a cutscene. Once the cutscene ends, the trophy will unlock.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/43.jpg Down Under (B)

Complete “Last Rites”

This is a story related trophy and is un-missable. Simply finish the third mission “Last Rites” and the trophy will unlock.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/48.jpg Shadow Man (S)(H)

Sneaked through the underground storehouse undetected

This trophy takes place during the third mission “Last Rites”. Towards the beginning of the level, you’re going to have to make your way through an underground storehouse/base that the Russian soldiers are using. You will know that you are in the area for this trophy after a cutscene plays and in the top left corner it will say “Locate the evidence tape completed”. This trophy is not hard by any means, but if you want to know or see how it is done please refer to the text bullets or video below.

• When you get close to the underground storehouse, there will be 2 guards that you follow. Wait until they get inside the storehouse before killing them. If you try killing them outside and aren’t quick enough the 1 remaining soldier might become alerted.
  • After you’ve dealt with them, there will be a 3rd soldier across from where you killed the 2 soldiers. You can kill him or go around him, but it makes it easier to kill him.
  • Next you will see 2 soldiers to your left on a balcony that you cannot reach by foot yet. 1 is crouched down trying to repair an electrical box while the other is standing and talking. Leave these 2 alone as they won’t get anywhere near you.
  • After you go down some stairs, and the lop left of your screen says “reach the underground storehouse completed”, you want to stick to your left. There will be a box on a slightly raised platform that you can press up against so quickly get to that box. Crouch down and press against it on your left side, you want to be facing the soldiers as they walk by. When the 4 soldiers walk past you, your alert meter might fill up, but it will not fill up all the way so you are OK.
  • Once they have walked past you, kill the soldier on the balcony above you, then kill the soldier on the same floor as you.
  • Once you’re out of the base, and the top left of your screen says “get out of the underground storehouse completed”, the trophy will pop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sn9GbvVnPE]Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Siberian Strike DLC - Shadow Man Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by XniresistX

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1302/49.jpg Getting Tail in Siberia (S)

Collect all secrets in Siberian Strike campaign

Secrets in the Siberian Strike campaign are Russian stacking dolls. There are 4 in each mission, which totals 12 secrets altogether for this DLC. For a text description of where each Russian stacking doll is, please see the spoiler below. I have also provided a video under the spoiler which shows the locations of all secrets in the Siberian Strike campaign.

To see how many secrets you've collected in the Siberian Strike campaign, choose extras from the main menu, choose secrets, and then choose Siberian Strike. You'll be given a list of missions for this DLC, and when you click on a mission it will tell you how many you have. If a mission is greyed out, then you have not collected any collectibles from that mission yet.

[spoiler=gettingtailinsiberia]

Operation “Siberian Strike”

Secret #1 – Toward the beginning of this mission, you will enter a cave with lots of stairs, buildings, and enemies. Once you’ve cleared out the cave, there will be one building on the ground floor before you exit the cave. Go inside that building, turn to your right, and the secret will be on a large green bag.

Secret #2 – Right after the cutscene dealing with the interrogation, you are going to have to manually open a door. When you do, you will see 2 buildings in front of you (1 directly in front of you, and one more towards your right). Once you clear out the enemies, you want to go into the building that’s in front of you. Inside the building the secret will be located next to the 2nd microscope on the left.

Secret #3 – After you hop over the train car, keep the train to your left and run along it. Eventually you will see 2 large oil tanks, a radio antenna, and an orange flag. The building is right next to the orange flag’s flagpole. Once inside the building it will be located next to a radio.

Secret #4 – After a cutscene plays where you are targeted by a sniper, there will be a couch to your left. On the left side of that couch you will find the secret.

It Takes Two

Secret #1 – After you provide overwatch for Diaz, you’re going to have to run along some rooftops and deal with some snipers/enemies. The first secret will be located at the bottom of the first set of stairs, on your right (don’t go down the left set of stairs). Once you’re down the stairs, you will see some long cardboard boxes stacked together. The secret is in the topmost box.

Secret #2 – From secret #1, keep running along the path you’re told to and you will see two sets of stairs. Run down the first set, and up the 2nd, but instead of running forward to go where you are supposed to; turn to your right. The secret will be on an icy covered ledge, you can see the ledge when you’re running down the first set of stairs.

Secret #3 – From secret #2, keep running along the path you’re told to, and Diaz will come on the radio saying he needs support killing a few snipers. Kill the sniper in front of you, jump over the small pipes, and turn to your right. You will see an orange blanket blowing in the wind that is trying to cover an entrance. Go inside that entrance and the secret will be on the left on an overturned couch.

Secret #4 – After a zipline cutscene, keep going along the path you are told until you see a soldier charging at you. Kill the soldier and turn around. There will be a large electrical box on the wall behind you, and the secret will be on the top right corner of the electrical box.

Last Rites

Secret #1 – You’re going to have to enter an underground base, towards the beginning of the level. Kill the 2 enemies in front of you before continuing. After you climb down the first set of stairs, the secret will be on a table with a lamp.

Secret #2 – After a cutscene plays where you tumble down a broken piece of road, there will be some enemies you need to kill. Take them out, and enter the only building around your vicinity. Once inside the building turn to your left and the secret will be on a table.

Secret #3 – You will be headed towards your objective when 2 helicopters will pass over you, they let you know you are in the right area. You’re going to have to clear out the base before getting this secret as well. Once the base is clear, run to the very long building in the background (it’s to the right and behind the other sniper tower). Climb up the staircase and stick to the left side of the building. Don’t go down the ramp, and once you find some boxes in a corner you will see the secret.

Secret #4 – At the very ending of the mission, the area around you will be exploding and you need to grab the WMD. Once you’ve grabbed it and kicked open the door, you will need to run up a ramp. Instead of going to the right like it says, jump on the walkway to your left and run on it until you see a large metal girder that you run across to the other side of the ship. Run across the girder, and at the end of the girder you will see the final secret.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFbhCmWVjYg]Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 - Siberian Strike DLC - Getting Tail in Siberia guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Puzzler
Editorial sweep

Congrats on another good guide mate! How much is the DLC though? Was thinking of getting the game but unfortunately I'm a 100% Completionist, so if they keep adding packs like this I might not bother if they're too expensive.

$15 us dollars, don't know what that would be in pounds. This dlc was announced day one, hasn't been word of anymore dlc. If there is I won't be be buyint it anyways, the dlc is too short to justify a purchase.

$15 us dollars, don't know what that would be in pounds. This dlc was announced day one, hasn't been word of anymore dlc. If there is I won't be be buyint it anyways, the dlc is too short to justify a purchase.

Thanks for the info :)

I might leave it for a bit then, see if it comes down in price. £9.99 for 1-2 hours doesn't seem worth it like you said.

well more dlc is on the way but how much has not been said. they still have to drop a free dlc with more mp map's that they said is on the way.

well more dlc is on the way but how much has not been said. they still have to drop a free dlc with more mp map's that they said is on the way.

I remember hearing/reading about CTF being added, but didn't know anything about extra maps or it being free. Since it's a free DLC, it probably won't have trophies; and because the MP in this game is so revolutionary/fun i'm sure people will be just jumping for joy when it releases :rolleyes:

I remember hearing/reading about CTF being added, but didn't know anything about extra maps or it being free. Since it's a free DLC, it probably won't have trophies; and because the MP in this game is so revolutionary/fun i'm sure people will be just jumping for joy when it releases :rolleyes:

yep. i only found out about the free dlc map's cause me and my friend got mad that mp only has 2 map's and that's it. so he looked around on the net alittle bit and found it saying i belive it was 3 new map's. it was ether 2 or 3 but i belive 3.

Thanks for the guide bro! Top Class with the text guide on the collectibles!! I must say this DLC was not bad...it was just a bit short. I think playing on expert would be a lot more challenging than the actual campaign, But I don't think I will be testing that theory out! Keep up the good work on your guides :applause:

Thanks for the guide :) I also think they shoulda done a trophy for expert because it was way too easy, one thing i did notice is that when you get shot your health goes down a hell of alot more than playing the normal singleplayer on easy i actually died once and not at all on expert playing the normal game xD

I had to buy this DLC purely because i got the platinum, For £7.99 they should have added another 2 maps for MP.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...