Help, cant find 2 treasures in the palace

• 2 weeks later...

yea im still missing one in the palace also! any luck? or anyone else that had trouble with a certain chest reply here to help others it is more then likley the chest everyone was missing!

EDIT:

top right corner of orange light room, after using mirror! LMAO its always the easy ones I cant find LOL

Edited by Rleeson85

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
what paintings? i'm also missing 2 in the palace.

Yes, I hate when people make these threads and then don't provide their personal solutions.

The two paintings he is talking about lead to secret rooms with two-player puzzles each containing 1 Big Chest. If you are missing two chests it is most likely these two rooms. The first is in the top right corner of the purple room and the second is in the top left corner of the orange room. You must press :cross: when standing in front of the painting and it will move out of the way revealing a doorway to the secret rooms. The paintings have gold frames and a green color to the actual painting.

This response may be too late to help you but hopefully it helps the next person reading.

Edited by RedEye420

• 8 months later...

re: "This response may be too late to help you but hopefully it helps the next person reading."

I read the above comment about two paintings, after having beaten every other level 100% and still missing 2 chests on Rumpel's Palace.

I thought to myself, What 2 Paintings?? Then I read your post, it did indeed help the next person reading! Thanks, easy Plat done.

This and the small Island in the SE with the single chest on the Docks Level were the only ones I needed after playing the game with no guide. Thanks again!