HELP missing chest/item on Dragons Keep

Unfortunately I am at work - and can't remember what Dragon's Keep looks like - but I would just say the best advice is go through EVERY nook and cranny, do everything you can do. And a big thing there is going thru the mirrors to the "other side." I know I would feel completely lost like "wherrreee are they??" and then I would realize where they were and have to hit myself, haha! Hope this helps MAYBE a little. I can possibly give you more information later on if you don't find it by then. :]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just found them

theres a place that you can only reach by using the mirror to bomb the barrels then use the mirror thing and solve the puzzle .. you'll find the chest there

the item is also in one of the mirrors .. i think in the last volcanic cave .. move the 2 stones to the X mark .. then the little doll will reward you with a permanent health boost which is the last item

hope that helped!

Edited by eljasmy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Don't forget to get all the Dronkey's on this level for the cookie dude. You need to save 3 and when you save the last you get a health upgrade which counts as the 5th secret item.

Yes, I'm currently at 4/5 secret items and never collected ALL 3 Dronkeys in SAME run so I though it could pop after I do those all... thanks for confirmation. Now I don't need to pull my hair out of frustration, doing this level 5th time, collecting Dronkeys and still not getting the final item :D

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This game is driving me insane I found everything but 1 collectable in Dragons Keep I have the warrants, the one near the staircase with the knight status near the begining, and the dronkey one so I have 4/5 and can not find the last one and have played the level like 8 times. Please can someone help.

*Nevermind finally found it can't believe I never checked the barrels outside the castle.

Edited by cornshaq