Swamp and Castle

I've now been through the Swamp level 12 times - and yet i still can't find the last secret item i'm missing

I've also been through Rumpelstiltskin's Castle 5 times - missing 2 chests and one secret item

I've amassed over 17 hours playtime just trying to get these last trophies

Help would be appreciated if anyone knows where they are

I can't find one at Dragon's Keep or the Docks. There are 6 soccer balls on the gingerbread man. Do all of them go on him?

that's what i thought too, i was missing one secret item. replayed the level like 3 times. kept putting the red balls in his mouth, didn't work lol.

but the one i was missing was the one u gotta use puss in boots to climb up to get. its after a battle with two guys on platforms throwing bombs at u. kept walking past it and not noticing it.

hey guys,found the last one i needed in the SWAMP...Its a pink bow tie that Puss can jump to from the first bridge after you enter the first mirror in Shrek's house..just look for the cat paws on the bridge....THANK YOU to TheLawOfZen for helping with that,dont know how i missed it 7 times its pretty obvious..

Edited by SIX3MAFIA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
hey guys,found the last one i needed in the SWAMP...Its a pink bow tie that Puss can jump to from the first bridge after you enter the first mirror in Shrek's house..just look for the cat paws on the bridge....THANK YOU to TheLawOfZen for helping with that,dont know how i missed it 7 times its pretty obvious..

Wow! I missed the exact same one in my first two playthroughs of this level. Thanks to you, I just found it! Thanks mate. :dance: